Twitter

Thespence

Geddo ‏@AshleySKace

in this present day, Bale could fill in for either Iniesta or Xavi and do the same job

Wow.

No denying bale is good, and actually probably up there in the top 20 players in the world but Iniesta and Xavi have won countless trophies, been there and done it at the top for years.

In 10 years time we can compare them

Geddo ‏@AshleySKace

in this present day, Bale could fill in for either Iniesta or Xavi and do the same job

Wow.

No denying bale is good, and actually probably up there in the top 20 players in the world but Iniesta and Xavi have won countless trophies, been there and done it at the top for years.

Absolutely no chance :lol:

Geddo ‏@AshleySKace

Wow.

:lol:

Geddo ‏@AshleySKace

Wow.

right that may have been over the top, but name me 19 better (current players) within 2 minutes and then we can laugh

Geddo ‏@AshleySKace

Wow.

right that may have been over the top, but name me 19 better (current players) within 2 minutes and then we can laugh

Barcelona and Real Madrid alone could field 20 better footballers.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial

Why not treat the lady in your life this Valentines day? Newcastle United ladies lingerie available now.... http://fb.me/2w6dycn2e

never miss an oppertunity to sell some tat do they :lol:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ0fT5TsCfUbL94fnWBIgvyaijaFgTv13Y06dDDMlGZ9gDbXK4:www.funnypictureblog.com/sites/default/files/fry-take-my-money.jpg

Don't get me wrong Bale is probably just coming into his prime now and could potentially be one of the top 10 attacking players in the Premiership (he could probably make a case for that now tbh), but he has never been anywhere close to the top 20 footballers in world football.