Twitter

Thespence

Guest Geordie Boyo

Some of you lot really are pathetic taking the piss out of a young lass like that. I'm sure she's dealt with plenty of grief, yet amazingly still has the confidence to hopefully not let it get to her.....Grow up man, school time's over....!

Some of you lot really are pathetic taking the piss out of a young lass like that. I'm sure she's dealt with plenty of grief, yet amazingly still has the confidence to hopefully not let it get to her.....Grow up man, school time's over....!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NQCArroTyvs/TvBCfA9e3cI/AAAAAAAAAEI/kCy3vdjAmhA/s1600/50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg

Some of you lot really are pathetic taking the p*ss out of a young lass like that. I'm sure she's dealt with plenty of grief, yet amazingly still has the confidence to hopefully not let it get to her.....Grow up man, school time's over....!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NQCArroTyvs/TvBCfA9e3cI/AAAAAAAAAEI/kCy3vdjAmhA/s1600/50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg

:lol:

No-one's tweeting to her or anything man, and it is funny anyone being that obsessed with players like that.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Some of you lot really are pathetic taking the p*ss out of a young lass like that. I'm sure she's dealt with plenty of grief, yet amazingly still has the confidence to hopefully not let it get to her.....Grow up man, school time's over....!

No-one's tweeting to her or anything man, and it is funny anyone being that obsessed with players like that.

Then I guess your logic that young lasses like that having boy bands, film stars or football player posters on their wall isn't 'normal' either...! Putting her personal pictures on here isn't a bit full on, but tweeting her daft insults would be...!

I don't know what the average age-range is of posters on here, but f*** me, wouldn't be surprised if it was 11-14 :lol:

Then I guess your logic that young lasses like that having boy bands, film stars or football player posters on their wall isn't 'normal' either...! Putting her personal pictures on here isn't a bit full on, but tweeting her daft insults would be...!

I don't know what the average age-range is of posters on here, but f*** me, wouldn't be surprised if it was 11-14 :lol:

It's not just posters - it's the stalking and obsessive shrine of a twitter, I find that funny. Also, I don't think she's that young, they're not personal photos - they're actively public, and I don't think anyone is tweeting her daft insults (?).

I wouldn't want to upset her, but I don't see how laughing here does any harm. She wants these photos to be seen so that in itself is not any kind of invasion.

:lol: fkn hell the fun police are out in force.. its a long time standing joke on here about teeth girl.

Never spoke to the lass never gave her any grief, lighten up man.

If she's switched from us to citeh then she deserves all the grief she gets regardless of how special she is. However in the past I have found it uneasy the amount of ripping she gets to be then told she's a dick irl, not sure how true that is though.

Stephane M'Bia has tweeted Joey Barton to ask to swap places again. :lol:

EDIT: Been deleted.

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia 30m

No it was not a joke i delette my tweet on pressure. I want speak with #qpr but they don't want. So... #qpr #om

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia 26m

So... Seriously @Joey7Barton do you want rechange your seat with me ? #qpr #om .