Twitter

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

He has offered in the past and was wanting to help form links with clubs in Colombia so we could have first option on youth players/they could come train with us for experience, which we obviously turned down. Seem to remember Nobby and Ginola offer to coach too.

Doesn't someone on here run this account?

@UtdForNewcastle: Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

@UtdForNewcastle: For obvious reasons I can't disclose a source, but they're a fringe first team player. Several things:

@UtdForNewcastle: 1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

@UtdForNewcastle: 2) Player doesn't even know where Jonas is. 3) Player has been lied to by Pardew about playing time recently. 4) Organisation at club awful.

@UtdForNewcastle: Now, I'm not trying to be libellous so I'm going to have to add the word 'apparently' to all that. But the source is good.

@UtdForNewcastle: 5) Player wants to go on loan, but it's been blocked. 6) Atmosphere at club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

@UtdForNewcastle: 7) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

@UtdForNewcastle: Finally 8) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

The Colo to Argentina thing did reek of having had enough of things. The Jonas exclusion also seems like there's a problem there too.

Having read that wouldn't be surprised if it's Sammy, as he has suddenly been pushed to the side a bit, for no apparent reason.

Guest Roger Kint

@UtdForNewcastle: Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

@UtdForNewcastle: For obvious reasons I can't disclose a source, but they're a fringe first team player. Several things:

@UtdForNewcastle: 1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

@UtdForNewcastle: 2) Player doesn't even know where Jonas is. 3) Player has been lied to by Pardew about playing time recently. 4) Organisation at club awful.

@UtdForNewcastle: Now, I'm not trying to be libellous so I'm going to have to add the word 'apparently' to all that. But the source is good.

@UtdForNewcastle: 5) Player wants to go on loan, but it's been blocked. 6) Atmosphere at club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

@UtdForNewcastle: 7) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

@UtdForNewcastle: Finally 8) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

I spoke to a member of the first team squad this week. He's mainly in reserves, but he doesn't even know where Jonas is. Apparently he just isn't discussed.

:mystery:

I spoke to a member of the first team squad this week. He's mainly in reserves, but he doesn't even know where Jonas is. Apparently he just isn't discussed.

:mystery:

From United For Newcastle Facebook page-

Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

For obvious reasons I can't disclose a source. Several things:

1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

2) Player doesn't even know where Jonas is.

3) Player has been lied to by Pardew about playing time recently.

4) Organisation at club awful.

5) Atmosphere at the club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

6) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

7) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

This is just what I heard from a player. I'm not saying any of it is definitely true, but it's probably a higher chance than most papers!

There was some more information, not hugely exciting but more laughable about the state of the club, but I can't repeat that as it may identify the player.

That's a load of turnip. Sorry like

It's not.

:lol: he may as well have named them after all that. It narrows it down to about 2 people

:lol: Now listeners I have someone on the line who fears he may be a gay. He's married so he wishes to remain anonymous I shall only be using his christian name. I am talking to 'Domingo' in Little Oakley.

:lol: he may as well have named them after all that. It narrows it down to about 2 people

:lol: Now listeners I have someone on the line who fears he may be a gay. He's married so he wishes to remain anonymous I shall only be using his christian name. I am talking to 'Domingo' in Little Oakley.

No one's actually named the player yet on any forum/social media, so it seems to have worked okay. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Far too many morons tweeting names of players out of contract we could sign. A few even frothing over Ronaldinho ffs.

Clearly the minor fact we have named a complete 25 man squad to January doesnt matter..... :idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

Pedro Leon's available, isn't he? Not sure how he's been over the last couple of season but he's surely better than Gouffran as a wing option.

Thanks for reading my post