Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Friday Feb 5th @ 19:45

Skirge

Is it not because they don't want Newcastle and Sunderland playing at home for security reasons i.e Home fans?

Can't see away fans having any baring on it.

i think it did. cardiff fans have a bit of a reputation and stories had been circulating about things being planned for this game, particularly at whitley bay. the cops decided they'd rather not have them in town on saturday with the shoppers and hopefully if the game is on the friday they hopefully wouldn't stick round for the saturday.

thats what i was told anyway.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Simpson        Williamson     Coloccini        Van Aanholt

Routledge       Guthrie          Smith  ©      Jonas

Best                Lovenkrands

Subs- Krul, Kadar, Hall, Nolan, Pancrate, Ranger, Carroll

Harper

If only

Guest Geordiekev

Harper

Lovenkrands    Best/Ranger

Subs- Krul, Kadar, Hall, Nolan, Pancrate, Ranger/best, Carroll

If only

Aye

Harper

If only

That team would be great! No Butt in sight and Guthrie ahead of Nolan!

Wonder if we'll see Jonas and Routledge start in the same team?

I bloody hope so otherwise it was a waste of time signing Routledge.

Will Jonas be fit for Friday ? If not I'd play Van Aanholt at left midfield and Kadar at left back. He definately looks like he could offer more at left wing than anyone else if Jonas doesnt make it.

Wonder if we'll see Jonas and Routledge start in the same team?

I bloody hope so otherwise it was a waste of time signing Routledge.

Will Jonas be fit for Friday ? If not I'd play Van Aanholt at left midfield and Kadar at left back. He definately looks like he could offer more at left wing than anyone else if Jonas doesnt make it.

I also would like to see Van Aanholt at left midfield. Looked very dangerous going forward and his shots were good. Play him at left midfield and he will score and/or provide some good crosses into the box imo.

Harper

R.Taylor

Coloccini

Williamson

Van Aanholt

Routledge

Guthrie

Smith

Gutierrez

Lovenkrands

Best

Subs: Krul, Ranger, Ameobi, Kadar, Nolan, Hall, Pancrate

(Carroll needs a few games in the reserves, won't happen ofc).

I thought Carroll done alright against Leicester. I only seen the first half, but he won pretty much everything and it had some direction. He also scored two against WBA the other week so I don't see the criticism. He isn't perfect but him alongside Lovenkrands is surely going to get us goals.

Best in the starting line-up? Not sure about that.

Harper

Simpson    Billy          Colo     Van Dutchlad

Routledge  Nolan    Smith        Jonas

Lovelypants       Best

Who knows what score

this

I thought Carroll done alright against Leicester. I only seen the first half, but he won pretty much everything and it had some direction. He also scored two against WBA the other week so I don't see the criticism. He isn't perfect but him alongside Lovenkrands is surely going to get us goals.

Carroll and Lovenkrands has looked pretty horrible whenever i've seen it, Derby and Palace at home especially. If Hughton plays Carroll above Best he should be lynched.

Guest toonlass

Carroll and Lovenkrands has looked pretty horrible whenever i've seen it, Derby and Palace at home especially. If Hughton plays Carroll above Best he should be lynched.

:thup: