Derby County 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 09/02/10 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Man some of the knee jerk on this board is depressing. :facepalm:

You can't say that mate, obviously if something goes wrong everything is f***ing s***. We have fluked the entire season and in reality should be mid table.

Those of us with sense have known for a long time that we're stupidly reliant on the first choice defence. You too i'm sure.

This is the reality, we lose our two best central defenders and we're barely a mid-table side.

Erm Cardiff?

Oh well, 3-0 we're f***ed! Maybe Hughton's usual negative away tactics aren't as bad as some people think?

We all know Cardiff was a massive one-off.

Isn't every 5-1 a massive one off?

Stupid fucking comment.

I don't know what game you're listening to mate, but 0-3 against a crap team like Derby isn't "knee-jerk"

The irony is it's posters like you that these lazy journalist come across on internet forums then brand the Newcastle support deluded.

This is the reality, we lose our two best central defenders and we're barely a mid-table side.

Erm Cardiff?

Oh well, 3-0 we're f***ed! Maybe Hughton's usual negative away tactics aren't as bad as some people think?

We all know Cardiff was a massive one-off.

Isn't every 5-1 a massive one off?

Stupid f***ing comment.

:lol:

You can't say that mate, obviously if something goes wrong everything is f***ing s***. We have fluked the entire season and in reality should be mid table.

Those of us with sense have known for a long time that we're stupidly reliant on the first choice defence. You too i'm sure.

You are embarrassing.

I don't know what game you're listening to mate, but 0-3 against a crap team like Derby isn't "knee-jerk"

It's the reactions on this board.  It sways so far from one match to the next.  It's fucking depressing.

You are embarrassing.

You can't have been fucking impressed with this season?