Swansea City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 25

Nate

Their heads just aint in it. This isnt the side that beat Cardiff 5-1, theyre out of it again.

Seem to remember saying not to get carried away with beating Cardiff 5-1... 

:jesuswept:

I hate "told you so" types

Sorry for being right :smug:

You enjoying being right when we are losing?  Prat!

I've learnt not to care too much. 

Helps when you support us.

Guest firetotheworks

I said earlier that Nolan has had a bad as match as he's ever had. He's now perilously close to having the worst performance I've ever seen from any Newcastle player I care to remember.

I said earlier that Nolan has had a bad as match as he's ever had. He's now perilously close to having the worst performance I've ever seen from any Newcastle player I care to remember.

I guess you wern't around for Nicky Butt against Man Utd in the FA Cup semi final.

Guest firetotheworks

I guess you wern't around for Nicky Butt against Man Utd in the FA Cup semi final.

Tragically I was.

No shots on target in nearly 70mins of football. :lol:

I wish I could take this performance in the comical way that you are! - I'm just getting more and more angry watching it. :(

Sorry mate.

Dave seemingly with the right attitude here.

I was at Blackburn once and Darren Bradshaw was so shit, 20 minutes after coming on as sub, he was subsituted (and he was not injured)