Newcastle United v Coventry - Wednesday 17th Feb, 7.45pm

Guest toonlass

Can someone tell me why we are playing tonight instead of yesterday in anyway? I mean we are one of onely two ties to play tonight (I think) instead of last night and their appears to be no reasonable reason why we are playing tonight instead of last night.

We always play mid week home games on a wednesday, always have done and Sunderland always play theirs on a tuesday.

I would imagine with it being the school holidays it will add a few thousand on . How many fans are Coventry bringing up?

5 coaches left the Ricoh...about 250 I'd say.

Plus those coming up by car or othermeans of transport.

Can someone tell me why we are playing tonight instead of yesterday in anyway? I mean we are one of onely two ties to play tonight (I think) instead of last night and their appears to be no reasonable reason why we are playing tonight instead of last night.

We always play mid week home games on a wednesday, always have done and Sunderland always play theirs on a tuesday.

does it really matter? tuesday wednesday makes fuck all difference, besides i prefer wednesday's for matchs myself

Mick Lowes reckons Guthrie partners Nolan in the middle with Smith dropped. Best with Carroll up front, Williamson back in for Hall. Jonas on the wing.

I'd be reasonably happy with all of that. Be worried about us going all launchtastic though.

Mick Lowes reckons Guthrie partners Nolan in the middle with Smith dropped.  Best with Carroll up front,  Williamson back in for Hall.  Jonas on the wing.

I'd be reasonably happy with all of that. Be worried about us going all launchtastic though.

Same team as Cardiff, with Colo in for Hall innit? HTL.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

I really hope Coventry start that kid Freddy Sears, the most overrated player on earth, scored one fluke goal in the Prem and all of a sudden hes a "talent".

divint say that man, :(. he will end up scoring now

Mick Lowes reckons Guthrie partners Nolan in the middle with Smith dropped.  Best with Carroll up front,  Williamson back in for Hall.  Jonas on the wing.

At least he drops one of them. Not bad. :thup:

We'll still need to see both Guthrie and Nolan step up their work rate to dominate the centre but it should improve things. Wonder if the rumours about Smith having a bust up with Hughton over tactics are true then?

I really hope Coventry start that kid Freddy Sears, the most overrated player on earth, scored one fluke goal in the Prem and all of a sudden hes a "talent".

divint say that man, :(. he will end up scoring now

Now im scared.  :sadnod:

My West Ham supporting mate can't stand him. Says he's utterly woeful.

20 years old aswell, so it's not as if he's really young.

He is young! since when is 20 not really that young? it's only 2 years after your classed as an adult! He is more a young lad than a old man surely.

He is young! since when is 20 not really that young? it's only 2 years after your classed as an adult! He is more a young lad than a old man surely.

Aye but at 20 if he's not knocking on the door of his contracted club considering they are not exactly Real Madrid then he'll never be a top player like people seem to think, reminds me of Shola.