Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

yeah.. Nottingham have assembled a very good young squad. I'd have Perch, Cohen and even Moussi.

There not youngsters.

:lol: Well, they're not exactly old are they. They're yet to feature in the Premier League and I think they can make the step up. Not that sure about Moussi.. I've watched him only a couple of times but he was very good and we're crying for a player of his type.

Looks very assured for Wales, even at 20.

He was outstanding for Forest when I saw them during their good run a few times, especially when Shorey was on the other side. Added so much to the team going forward.

Joe Ledley then? Now that Cardiff are not promoted and he's available out of contract (?)....tbh I haven't seen much of him but he looks a very canny player and can play left back and in midfield.

soz if this has been discussed at length already. Haven't waded through this thread for a while.

:shifty:

http://www.mcalcio.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/the_fabio_cannavaro_show_full.jpg

Lets hope Zamora isn't playing when we play Fulham (if he still there)

Guest palnese

I really hope we are aware of Annan at Rosenborg. He is a cracking DM and is likely to star at the WC.