Ronaldo

M4

Awesone player, such a shame he had that mental breakdown before the 1998 world cup final.

Ugh, it would have been so monumental had he crushed the French in the final :(

Stephan Raggygash has a world cup winners medal!

Could you imgaine the buzz of the clapped out one playing till the end of the season for NUFC.

Brazilian players love a comeback.

He is in better shape than he was a few seasons ago

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Ronaldo-Corinthians.jpg

Guest NewBoyPeetah

A sad day for football, quite possibly the greatest player I've ever watched. Thank you Ronaldo for bossing defenders all over the world.

This feels strange. A world where Ronaldo isn't playing football? When I was a young whippersnapper and just discovering football, he was the best there was. I was in awe of him. Its just so sad to see whats happened since, especially in the last 5 years or so but football will greatly miss him. What a player though!

Guest neesy111

Best finisher I've ever seen.  Only think we saw him at his best between 96 and 98 when he was completely dominant in world football.

His record at Madrid is hilariously good when you consider he was only a shell of his pre-injury self. Just the complete package.

Messi is the only one I've seen that you can make a case for in terms of being th best player I've ever seen.

Who do you reckon was better having seen them both play for the team you support Village Idiot, you absolute fucking jammy cunt?