New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

that fire kit is done so collins john looks fresh & buff!   :pow:

Collins John is at Chicago? forgot about that little specimen.

yeah,  blanco went back to the mexican leagues so, here's hoping CJ can link up well with McBride...

i think he turned into a sulking prima donna, iirc.  over-estimating himself has landed him in our fair city of the big shoulders...  i hope he's found his level & comes good here, tbh. 

Excited to get into the MLS hunt with people like you!

Moving to Portland at the end of the year and they are getting the '11 expansion team.  Will be nice to have a bit of local top-flight football to watch.

i think he turned into a sulking prima donna, iirc.  over-estimating himself has landed him in our fair city of the big shoulders...  i hope he's found his level & comes good here, tbh. 

Moving to Portland at the end of the year and they are getting the '11 expansion team.  Will be nice to have a bit of local top-flight football to watch.

well, if you're used to watching the premiership, 'topflight' is very generous! :snod:

who will you follow until 2011?

highest attendance - easily the most atmosphere in the US for soccer. You'll do well to follow the Timbers.

well, if you're used to watching the premiership, 'topflight' is very generous! :snod:

who will you follow until 2011?

Always had a soft-spot for the Rapids but I don't really watch all that much MLS.  Will probably at least catch a few more matches this season in preparation for 2011.

:facepalm:

http://bdaily.info/var/members/bdaily-business-news-network/7d0bf5389205a134b663fb55e2b608e45b3a856f.jpg

Cuts in public spending will see regeneration bodies in the region merge to promote Tyneside and Wearside as a single destination to the world, it emerged last night.

From next month, the newly-formed NewcastleSunderland Initiative (NSI) will package Tyneside and Wearside as one in an effort to boost tourism and international trade.

Plans will be put forward to rename the area stretching form Tyne to Wear as NewcastleSunderland, while a former factory in Pelaw will now be transformed into a state-of-the-art office complex, which will act as the organisation’s headquarters.

The NewcastleSunderland ‘It’s mint!’ promotional campaign launching next month, will see Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias and Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn launch a commemorative black and red football strip (pictured) live from the decks of the Shieldsman ferry, which will then sail up and down the Tyne and the Wear for 14 days to mark the forging of the twin cities.

The pair will also appear together in a promotional video featuring famous sights from the destination, including The New Monkey nightclub in Sunderland and the Rupali Indian restaurant in Newcastle’s Bigg Market.

However it is understood that talk of a potential ground-share between the Magpies and the Black Cats are wide of the mark, our sources can reveal.

Last year a similar scheme was tested - and ultimately scrapped - by the now-defunct regeneration body Norfolken Way, which attempted to market Norwich and Ipswich as a single destination.

Tracy Thompson, communications officer, of the Sunderland Marketing Board (SMB), said:  “This is a great day. I can’t believe it to be honest.

“People laughed at us when we first pitched the idea to city leaders but I’m sure the people of NewcastleSunderland will soon reap the economic and social benefits of merging.”

Jim Roberts, of Fergus Transport and Manufacturing (FTM), added: “I think it’s a fabulous idea and I can’t wait for the future. I know the two cities have had their differences, but it’s time to put that behind us a let the good times roll.

“We’ve got great cultural icons here, the Robson Green’s, the Kevin Ball’s of the world, it’s only right that we share them.”

O0

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~2011032,00.html

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/javaImages/72/e1/0,,10413~8708466,00.png

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/javaImages/71/e1/0,,10413~8708465,00.png

Burnley Football Club is proud to reveal the new home shirt to be worn for the 2010/11 season.

The new Puma-manufactured shirt has been specifically designed to replicate the first ever claret and blue shirt worn by the club, exactly 100 years ago.

In conjunction with Puma, market leaders in shirt design, the new shirt will be manufactured from 100 per cent lamb's wool, maintaining thermal regulation through even venting.

However, cutting-edge shirt design technology has enabled Puma to mix the hand-dyed wool with the revolutionary patented 'PROlifola' water-resistant fabric, for maximum moisture management.

Uniquely, the woollen shirt includes lumber zone ventilation, which counters the naturally heat-retentive material and prevents temperature build up in the lower back area.

The new, round-collared shirt also features longer sleeve seams for pronounced shoulder definition and has been manufactured to reduce friction and provide a performance cut that accentuates the physique.

The shirt also comes with anatomically tailored sleeves featuring elongated, absorbent cuffs for ease of facial moisture removal.

High definition embroidery will accentuate the machine-stitched club crest which, as per this season, sits in a shield above the left breast.

The kit will be available to order soon from the Turf Moor club shop and online, priced at £39.99 (adults) and £34.99 (juniors).

Burnley Football Club's replica away shirt will be unveiled at a later date.

:pow: