Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Guest firetotheworks

I would of* been far happier if WBA had of* drawn and we had of* got a point, and even happier had we of* won.

*have

Yep, I'm a twat, sorry.

I think 'Boro hate being insignificant as opposed to us personally (correct usage of word?). No-one really cares about them...

Always great to have an opponent so clearly riled yet be so completely blasé ourselves http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_9223.gif

I would of* been far happier if WBA had of* drawn and we had of* got a point, and even happier had we of* won.

*have

Yep, I'm a twat, sorry.

Teeheee, sorry bad habit.

I'll go back and fix it.

We were shit, they weren't much better. The Colo injury/Butt sub basically stopped us from getting three points. I'd have taken a draw at the start of the day and after going 2-1 down I was happy with it.

Fingers crossed WR, Jose and Colo are back on Wednesday.

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

With any luck these cunts wont darken our door for the next few years. They're just horrible, fairweather fans. I've yet to hear a story from both NUFC & SAFC fans who have travelled down which hasn't included some form of tête à tête between the Boro scum and regular match supporters.

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

Thats exactly why I didn't fancy going to this game. They hate us more then us and the Mackems do to each other.

No doubt Cleveland police will come out with the "Newcastle fans provoked the attacks" bullshit.

Huge chip on their shoulder. They've got to try and make it a derby because it isn't.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't get the criticism of the Butt substitution. We were in danger of falling apart completely before he came on and in my opinion that substitution was the reason we got a foothold in the game again.

We didn't go behind until Butt came on. I'm not saying he was the reason we conceded mind. He gave away the free kick, but it was miles away from goal, and still should have been defended. I didn't see a positive difference in him being there. As far as I could tell we woke up and started attacking because we were behind.

Don't get the criticism of the Butt substitution. We were in danger of falling apart completely before he came on and in my opinion that substitution was the reason we got a foothold in the game again.

I can't stand Nicky Butt and the sooner he's left the club the better off we'll be IMO. But we were playing shit all game before he came on so it's a bit pointless slagging Hughton for bringing him on...because we did improve as the game went on.

I see we play next on Wednesday and West Brom play on the Tuesday. Potentially they could be 1 point behind us on Wednesday.

Colo probably won't be fit for Wednesday with his dead leg (who said it was a dead leg by the way?) so our defence will be far from our strongest.

Guest toonlass

Ryan Taylor was awful. The Lovenkrands/Butt sub was baffling. Harper made some sloppy errors and we gave them far too much space with Taylor being as guilty as anyone for that, that second goal for them was always coming. Fitz Hall made some good blocks and tackles but we play like we haven't met each other before when we are away.

Really disgusting, hope the lads ok, he can celebrate twice as much if we go up and they don't make the playoffs. As has been said we hopefully won't have to deal with that scummy arsehole of a place and its supposed 'football club' that still can't fill its ground even for a supposed 'derby' for a while.

What the hell are Boro man?

I literally couldn't give a flying fuck about them. Not a derby, never will be - what was with that 'Trophy Virgins' banner today, haven't they won 1 trophy in their history ffs? :lol:

Got such an inferiority complex that lot.

Absolutely sickening to hear. Lets hope whoever did it gets locked up.

Sums up their club; completely pointless and unnecessary.