Player of the Season - José Enrique

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Enrique for me. He has been different class all season.

Colo is up there as well, along with Harper and Nolan, mainly because of his goals.

Jonas, he has always been the attacking man this season, not many goals and such but when Routledge came it alloed them to stretch teams more. A little bit of work on the end product from him and he'll be a great Premiership winger.

Colo only because he has played more matchs than Enrique.They both have being different class this season hopefully they can bring there form into the pl.Mostly being impressed with Colos attitude,could have easily ducked out but he put his head down and now hopefully he will get his reward next season

Went for Fitz Hall.  Nah, I went for Coloccini, mainly because we'd have been knackered without him.  He's been out injured very rarely since he arrived here and his performances have been spot-on all season, a massive reason why we are where we are.

Guest firetotheworks

Jose, extremely closely followed by Colo. By the end of the season it'll probably be Colo for me. Special mention for Jonas too.