Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depends on the why I got one really.

If I was minding my own business and the local nutter leapt out from behind a wall and chinned me then i'd be a bit pissed off.

If I was taking the piss out of the local nutter in the pub and he chinned me, then i'd probably have deserved it.

So you think taking the piss out of somebody is reason enough for you to be the subject of an attack.  :lol:

Sit the bastard down and sort him out. I don't think any of the current coaching staff can handle him properlybut we can't let him go. We need him now and we'll need him next season as well. We've had Shearer punching Gillespie and Bellamy chucking chairs about before in the past. Carroll isn't anywhere near their class of course but we're not in a position to get rid of any of our players just out of morality. The truth is we will not be able to replace him if we sell him because we already need a load of other fucking players all over the pitch.

Guest Geordiekev

So this is something new.. I think not :doh: Shit like this happens in every club infact it happens from time to time where ever blokes work in close proximity. You can't have that much testosterone knocking about without an incident occuring from time to time... Let them kiss and make up ffs. (when Taylors gobs better)

We'll go up without him and the club is shit if he's the aggressor and is allowed to play on.

This just about sums up my feelings (if Carroll is indeed "at fault" obviously, we don't really know what happened but where there's smoke there's usually fire and Carroll doesn't exactly have a very good track record in regards to these kinds of things).

So this is something new.. I think not :doh: s*** like this happens in every club infact it happens from time to time where ever blokes work in close proximity. You can't have that much testosterone knocking about without an incident occuring from time to time... Let them kiss and make up ffs. (when Taylors gobs better)

Name these players at every club who has fractured a team mates jaw.  I have only known one person hit another at work and he was sacked on the spot, rightly.

So this is something new.. I think not :doh: s*** like this happens in every club infact it happens from time to time where ever blokes work in close proximity. You can't have that much testosterone knocking about without an incident occuring from time to time... Let them kiss and make up ffs. (when Taylors gobs better)

Name these players at every club who has fractured a team mates jaw.  I have only known one person hit another at work and he was sacked on the spot, rightly.

Yeah, generally committing an assault in your job is probaly a good way to be lose said job. We need to stop making excuses for these idiots. It is embarrassing.

Surely there has to be police action over this, once you have to go to hospital for a broken jaw it's no longer a matter of "Oh, I don't want to press charges" is it?  Looks like it would be classified as GBH

Common Assault:

* Grazes;

* Scratches;

* Abrasions;

* Minor bruising;

* Swellings;

* Reddening of the skin;

* Superficial cuts;

* A 'black eye.'

Section 47 Assault (ABH):

* Loss or breaking of tooth or teeth;

* · Temporary loss of sensory functions, which may include loss of consciousness. T v Director of Public Prosecutions, [2003] Crim. L. R. 622

* Extensive or multiple bruising;

* displaced broken nose;

* minor fractures;

* minor, but not merely superficial, cuts of a sort probably requiring medical treatment (e.g. stitches);

* psychiatric injury that is more than mere emotions such as fear, distress or panic. In any case where psychiatric injury is relied upon, as the basis for an allegation of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and the matter is not admitted by the defence, then expert evidence must be called by the prosecution. (R v Chan-****, 99 Cr. App. R. 147, CA).

Section 20 wounding (GBH):

# Grievous bodily harm means serious bodily harm. (Archbold 19-206). It is for the jury to decide whether the harm is serious. However, examples of what would usually amount to serious harm include:

* injury resulting in permanent disability or permanent loss of sensory function;

* injury which results in more than minor permanent, visible disfigurement; broken or displaced limbs or bones, including fractured skull;

* compound fractures, broken cheek bone, jaw, ribs, etc;

* injuries which cause substantial loss of blood, usually necessitating a transfusion;

* injuries resulting in lengthy treatment or incapacity;

* psychiatric injury. As with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, appropriate expert evidence is essential to prove the injury.

They'd still need someone to talk. If nobody will there's little they can do.

Let's face it, Taylor probably isn't talking right now.

You can still talk, man. Have you never heard that Kanye West song?

Guest michaelfoster

Bellamy hit Riise with a gold club which is alot worse ;)

Guest The_Scoreboard

I would love to think that the fact that he is included in the squad for tonights game, he isnt entirely to blame. If it was an all out assault on an innocent colleague then no way would they let him travel down there and play :sadnod:

or is that wrongly assuming we have strong leaders making the decisions?????

I would love to think that the fact that he is included in the squad for tonights game, he isnt entirely to blame. If it was an all out assault on an innocent colleague then no way would they let him travel down there and play :sadnod:

or is that wrongly assuming we have strong leaders making the decisions?????

Or Carroll just threatened to break Hughton's face if he didn't let him play. O0

Why do the media keep referring to Steven Taylor as Newcastle's captain? Butt is captain, Smith is vice captain, Nolan is captain when Butt and Smith don't play. What does that make Taylor? Vice Vice Vice Captain?

Was captain against Reading at the start of the season after Smith, Nolan and Barton all had the armband before.  :lol:

Why do the media keep referring to Steven Taylor as Newcastle's captain? Butt is captain, Smith is vice captain, Nolan is captain when Butt and Smith don't play. What does that make Taylor? Vice Vice Vice Captain?

shit at fighting?

Guest Geordiekev

Of course, a bruised leg is a lot worse than a fractured jaw.  :lol:

We can't help the fact that Taylor has a glass jaw and Big Andy's bitch slap dicovered it.. Blokes fall out and disagree often punches are thrown but clubs manage to keep a wrap on it, just so happens that one ended up injured hence the outcry.

Lets see what happens 1st, if the club takes a stance on it and finds Andy at fault (if there is any complaint to hear) then we should accept any decision they make. The club know the players better than us.

We can't help the fact that Taylor has a glass jaw and Big Andy's bitch slap dicovered it.. Blokes fall out and disagree often punches are thrown but clubs manage to keep a wrap on it, just so happens that one ended up injured hence the outcry.

Lets see what happens 1st, if the club takes a stance on it and finds Andy at fault (if there is any complaint to hear) then we should accept any decision they make. The club know the players better than us.

Two people were involved, one has a record for being violent, the other doesn't.  You don't need to know either to understand that, it's been well publicised.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9717/011254.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7169/273332015876acfecc1a.jpg

Make your mind up.

Guest michaelfoster

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9717/011254.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7169/273332015876acfecc1a.jpg

Make your mind up.

Gold > Club

Meant golf club obviously

Guest toonlass

If Carroll was fined by the club he can only be fined 2 weeks wages maximum. Carroll could take it to the PFA if they try to fine him more. Whoever said to fine him five times his wages (they said he was on 10k and wanted him fined 50k) should realise the club can't do that.

Guest guinness_fiend

I though the UFC in NUFC stood for United Football Club, turns out I was wrong.

Do you do weddings?