Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta play him no choice IMHO. Ranger/Best/Ameobi/Any f***er does not offer what he does at present. Only Lovenkrands is capable of scoring goals

Agree with that. He wasn't punished by the team after glassing that lad in Blu Bambu when he should've been IMO.

He's going through a purple patch at the minute but I don't think he's as important as he or some others believe he is. Best has been very poor so far but Ameobi's record is surprisingly good and I still believe Ranger is the better footballer of the two.

I still maintain that ameobi's bad points far outweigh the good. He can't hold the ball up, loses it to often and has more s*** games than good by far. Should have been dumped years ago. Ranger however I agree I think he has potential that far outstrips the other strikers we have he just has to realise it. His hold up play is quite good, seems to have pace and maybe a trick just need the goals and consistency that will hopefully come with age and games

Carroll has to learn how to behave, and he won't change if he walks straight back in tomorrow. The sooner this bunch learn how to lead by example the better.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reet

Everyone get their Nanas to the Training Ground tomorrow to give Carroll a good old fashioned talking to and arse tanning. That'll sort him out.

Fair enough, if he has broke his jaw then that needs some action, but 'never play for us again' seems a bit of an over reaction.

What do we actually know beyond fast spreading rumours of who saw who in A&E?

What you're saying is true and that's why I said "if he's done what is being rumoured, with a bit of luck it's all a load of s***."

Guest neesy111

Theres is no evidence at all that it was Carroll, or Taylor. Where on earth are these rumours coming from?

People just seem to be asuming its Carroll aswell...

because it seem's to be believably

f***ing hell. It could have been a lucky shot. Just because it's ended up breaking someone's jaw, doesn't mean it was anything other than one punch.

What difference does that make?

Some people (you) seem to be going on as if it was a prolonged assault. Where the big nasty charva inflicted countless blows on a defenseless little boy.

Sounds like a fight to me. A fight where someone got hurt. People tend to get hurt in fights. Let's not get carried away.

You word of got hurt if you didnt bottle it from Kezzy :pow:

You don't know who started it or how it came about or anything yet. Just because Carroll might have broken his jaw doesn't mean Taylor is the victim and Carroll should be crucified. Obviously it's not acceptable to fight but things can get heated playing football, had a quite a few myself while playing but not one that I have started in 'real life', he may have just caught him sweetly I don't think the injury should have that much impact.

Some people (you) seem to be going on as if it was a prolonged assault. Where the big nasty charva inflicted countless blows on a defenseless little boy.

Sounds like a fight to me. A fight where someone got hurt. People tend to get hurt in fights. Let's not get carried away.

Where did I suggest it was a prolonged assault?

People do get hurt in fights and the person who inflicts damage usually gets done for it, regardless of how long the fight lasts.

Apparently Carroll had his hair braided again and S.Taylor said he looked like a girl, so Carroll decked him.

Carroll Decker?

is she jonny deckers sister?

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v283/216/46/511396260/n511396260_982907_9236.jpg

Yoe ever seen him dance ;D

I dont see why they cant just work it out, like maybe let Taylor break Carroll's jaw when the seasons over or something. All this getting rid of them etc is way OTT, they might of had a fight, but who cares? Maybe a practice match got a bit heated or something, its not like it doesnt happen in football. At the end of the day we cannot drop Carroll for this, the future of this club is more important than any fight on the training ground and Carroll is banging them in for us. Promotion comes first, it would be a joke if we dropped him imo.

If true.

Guest michaelfoster

Nobody knows anything so lets wait until we know the facts.

There's no evidence theres been a fight

There's no evidence that it was Andy Carroll.

There's a few people who are meant to have bad attitudes including Carroll, it could be people like Ranger, Barton, or Simpson or Best who are also meant to have a bit of a chip on their shoulders.

If we suspend Andy Carroll were a bit knackered as Ranger, Best & Ameobi wont score enough goals, they could probably barely get 15 between the 3 of them

Gotta play him no choice IMHO. Ranger/Best/Ameobi/Any f***er does not offer what he does at present. Only Lovenkrands is capable of scoring goals

Agree with that. He wasn't punished by the team after glassing that lad in Blu Bambu when he should've been IMO.

He's going through a purple patch at the minute but I don't think he's as important as he or some others believe he is. Best has been very poor so far but Ameobi's record is surprisingly good and I still believe Ranger is the better footballer of the two.

I still maintain that ameobi's bad points far outweigh the good. He can't hold the ball up, loses it to often and has more s*** games than good by far. Should have been dumped years ago. Ranger however I agree I think he has potential that far outstrips the other strikers we have he just has to realise it. His hold up play is quite good, seems to have pace and maybe a trick just need the goals and consistency that will hopefully come with age and games

Carroll has to learn how to behave, and he won't change if he walks straight back in tomorrow. The sooner this bunch learn how to lead by example the better.

I agree Ameobi is a shambles who should be cut loose but he can score goals in this league which makes Carroll slightly more expendable. Lets face it, until very recently Carroll's game was hideous and it's only recently he's looked more of a footballer and less of a lump

I dont see why they cant just work it out, like maybe let Taylor break Carroll's jaw when the seasons over or something. All this getting rid of them etc is way OTT, they might of had a fight, but who cares? Maybe a practice match got a bit heated or something, its not like it doesnt happen in football. At the end of the day we cannot drop Carroll for this, the future of this club is more important than any fight on the training ground and Carroll is banging them in for us. Promotion comes first, it would be a joke if we dropped him imo.

If true.

I'd agree the chances of Carroll doing some time at HMP weren't so bloody big.

If true.

What would you have said if it was Barton. I think they need to put a leash on Carroll before he does get sent down if not for the glassing incident. He is flushing his football career down the drain and need someone to drag him to earth

If true.

What would you have said if it was Barton. I think they need to put a leash on Carroll before he does get sent down if not for the glassing incident. He is flushing his football career down the drain and need someone to drag him to earth

If it was Barton then drop him as he is offering nothing in terms of us going up. It would be some craic if we dropped Carroll and then struggled to score goals in the final run in of games.

Im well aware that it isnt right to drop 1 player and not the other, but the simple fact is we need to go up and we need the likes of Carroll to help us do that.

I agree Ameobi is a shambles who should be cut loose but he can score goals in this league which makes Carroll slightly more expendable. Lets face it, until very recently Carroll's game was hideous and it's only recently he's looked more of a footballer and less of a lump

I agree he has only recently started looking better but has shown real improvement in last 6 months that Shola never has unfortunately. He still has loads of work to do before becoming anywhere near prem class imho and certainly won't do it with all the shit going on outside of the game for the tit

Seems strange that if its all over the papers that SSN haven't picked up on it yet as the early editions will be out by now.....

You have one hour until midnight and then all the red tops become avaialble on NEWSNOW.