Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Goal inside the first 15 minutes and we'll finish the game off at a canter, like we have done all season long. Are they actually that much better than the likes of Swansea, Cardiff, Preston - all of whom we've picked off with ease at home? Genuine question btw.

Earlier in the season, i was scared shitless if we didn't score at home in the first half an hour. Cos results like QPR, Bristol and Derby happened; we resorted to the "shit, wtf do we do now!?" attitude and just pumped it long all game. But now it's not such a worry, having such pace on the wings and up top with Lovenkrands. I'll always feel that we can nick it, even very late on.

Dead confident me like. Think we'll piss em.

If we have our recent strongest XI out on the field in a 4-4-2, then I am massively confident. We'll be bang up for it, night games at SJP are always electric and us at home versus them away is a complete mismatch.

I really hope theres a massive turn-out on Monday night.

Looking good from the online sales site, been keeping an eye on it since Thursday morning and loads have been sold, most areas now having "limited availability" or being "nearly sold out" and a fair few totally sold out.

Guest Phil K

Same team as Tuesday but with Jose in for Raylor and Lovenkrands in for Butt. Nee botha, game over!

The fans can make their quite young team sh*t themselves.

If we can hit them HARD early on with the deafening racket our fans can make, they'd be dead and buried before half time

Thats all maybe of course. I believe there'll be a reluctance to make a mistake early on from both sides.

Its up to our fans to influence affairs in our best manner.

Guest neesy111

Any news on Lovenkrands being back yet?

Lovenkrands, Williamson, Smith, Enrique and Shola all fit and in contention, so basically full squad  :shifty:

Guest toonlass

Any news on Lovenkrands being back yet?

Lovenkrands, Williamson, Smith, Enrique andShola all fit and in contention, so basically full squad  :shifty:

sweet

Ring of Fire-

We're on the pitch if Forest score,

du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du

We'll play this tie just once more,

du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du

We'll beat them next time and go up,

du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du,

Just like when we knocked them out the cup,

du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du.

My mate asked at the box office today how many they've sold so far and the lad said about 46,000 so far including the away fans, so i would imagine the attendance will be about 48,000.

If 46,000 are sold already before on the day sales then I reckon it'll sell out...

I hope it does as well. Blow other clubs out the water for Championship attendances and give the lads full backing in our last push for Promotion...

Guest ElCid

My mate asked at the box office today how many they've sold so far and the lad said about 46,000 so far including the away fans, so i would imagine the attendance will be about 48,000.

If 46,000 are sold already before on the day sales then I reckon it'll sell out...

I hope it does as well. Blow other clubs out the water for Championship attendances and give the lads full backing in our last push for Promotion...

Looking at the corporate areas I would be very surprised if it will be a sell out - if I recall correctly there were more seats sold for those areas at this stage for the Boro game