Sunderland...

Heron

I have this funny image of the sunderland game as an old black n white silent movie with a piano setting the tone

"oh no titus had to make a decision and puts it out for a corner"

"surely nothing will come of this "

"gooooaaaaaaal"

Bramble played well tbh.

Apart from the fuck up giving away a needless corner which led straight to a goal.

Story of his career basically. :thup:

least I know what happened now I can.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Bramble played well tbh.

Apart from the fuck up giving away a needless corner which led straight to a goal.

Exactly, had a good game.

Guest Heneage

Bramble played well tbh.

Apart from the f*** up giving away a needless corner which led straight to a goal.

How can you have a good game when you make a mistake which leads to a goal?

Bramble played well tbh.

Apart from the f*** up giving away a needless corner which led straight to a goal.

when u play for the mackems

Sleepless in Sunderland?

In attempting to raise subterranean morale, Martínez needs to deal with a situation that threatens to undermine it further. Charles N'Zogbia, his best player, returned from international duty with France in the wrong frame of mind to play – "mentally unfit" was the manager's description. Wigan can ill afford to lose the gifted midfielder but nor do they want a disaffected influence in the dressing room. The smart money is on an early transfer, probably to Sunderland, with the fee received used to bolster a sub-standard squad. The public address announcer played Bon Jovi's Keep the Faith at the final whistle but it is going to take some doing with Chelsea next up at the DW on Saturday. Blackpool have a better chance at Arsenal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/16/blackpool-wigan

Anyone see Bruce after the game slagging off the ref? What a prick, it was the ref's first game and he did really well, Clattermole was an obvious sending off and from what I saw he got all the decisions right. 

Bramble played well tbh.

quite easily. i doubt i've seen anyone have a perfect game when everything they do comes off and every decision is the right one.  if they hadnt scored from the corner he'd still have made the mistake of putting it out but it wouldnt have seemed so bad. you cant stop the game before that corners taken and ask how brambles played and say he's had a good game, then after the corner's taken say he's had a poor game.

Anyone see Bruce after the game slagging off the ref? What a prick, it was the ref's first game and he did really well, Clattermole was an obvious sending off and from what I saw he got all the decisions right. 

Bruce was right the ref got it wrong...when awarding a pen to Sunderland.

Bruce is a bent faced cunt of the highest order, he should be thanking the ref not berating him.

Guest Stephen927

Bramble played well tbh.

quite easily. i doubt i've seen anyone have a perfect game when everything they do comes off and every decision is the right one.  if they hadnt scored from the corner he'd still have made the mistake of putting it out but it wouldnt have seemed so bad. you cant stop the game before that corners taken and ask how brambles played and say he's had a good game, then after the corner's taken say he's had a poor game.

:thup:

Bramble played well tbh.

when u play for the mackems

:thup:

Guest palnese

"I hate to say this but I would love him at Sunderland. He is everything you want in a centre forward. Excellent in the air,not many defenders will handle him in the prem,closes down and chases everything. A better CF than Jones. He will cause us big probs when we play them and is hard as nails. Just glad he is English and a future star."

- a mackem on AC9. :kasper:

Tend to agree with him, Carroll really looks a prospect.

Gave Man U problems last night despite being completely isolated up front on his own and never stops working. Not many players would have had more impact on the game than he did last night given his circumstances.

Has that Drogba-esque ability to get at least some sort of touch on almost every high ball that comes anywhere near him. He's also tidy enough on the deck for a lad his size.

Desperately needs a strike partner that can work off him though, hopefully Hughton realises sooner rather than later that this Kevin Nolan just off the striker experiment is among the worst ideas of all time.

I read that earlier too. They seem to rate him

Some do, the majority are indulging in the typical "lol werst playa eva!1!1! Jawdee Kevin Kyle rofl!" bollocks which is to be expected. He's a good young player, they want to talk him down.

I thought he played well last night without being outstanding but that was due to the fact he was without a partner and had to chase his own flick ons. I was very impressed that he won as many ariel battles with their centre backs as he did and on the floor he's continually improving. He's an absolute asset in defensive set pieces too, he does the job Coloccini isn't capable of doing.

Tend to agree with him, Carroll really looks a prospect.

Gave Man U problems last night despite being completely isolated up front on his own and never stops working. Not many players would have had more impact on the game than he did last night given his circumstances.

Has that Drogba-esque ability to get at least some sort of touch on almost every high ball that comes anywhere near him. He's also tidy enough on the deck for a lad his size.

Desperately needs a strike partner that can work off him though, hopefully Hughton realises sooner rather than later that this Kevin Nolan just off the striker experiment is among the worst ideas of all time.

Giving him the number 9 was good. It certainly looks like it's brought a little more out of him. Certainly looks like he will be lifted by it, rather than wilt under the pressure.

Carroll ran his baws off last night. He was everywhere.

Although its a good trait to have a lot of it was unnecessary though, often detrimental to the team by getting involved and tracking back far to far which meant when the ball went forward there was no-one there to hold it up or put pressure on their backline.