Sunderland...

Heron

Mackem Mong on Tiote

He's not Xabi Alonso mate. Carroll was your best player by a mile, you shouldn't expect Liverpool to offer you tens of millions for your every single player now. He's a good DM and just that. We'll see if he's as good as Muntari.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

His face on hearing the news:

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/centerpaddock82/stevebruceiggy.jpg

(credit cp40)

Great use of the photo and great composition by CP40.

:lol:

:lol: cheers I thought not enough people saw it in the other thread- was gonna post it in here today as a quiz....

Name the two people in the picture.

( took fkin ages btw for a computer dinosaur like me)

Guest Wearside

Good to see you lads coming back out of your shells following Sunderland losing and Newcastle getting a famous draw,yes draw. ;D

Good to see you lads coming back out of your shells following Sunderland losing and Newcastle getting a famous draw,yes draw. ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:....er nar mate...we don't leave at fucking half time, we stay, an reap the benefits.

Do one.

Guest Wearside

:lol: :lol: :lol:....er nar mate...we don't leave at f***ing half time, we stay, an reap the benefits.

Do one.

Are you forgetting about the thousands who left your game in the first half yesterday?

Must be different rules when Newcastle fans leave early. :)

It's more the nature of the draw though isn't it. To get something, anything from a game when you're 4-0 down...

It's been a terrible week for us, this just gives you that little bit of hope.