Sunderland...

Heron

Seriously man, 25,000?  :lol: :lol:

He's winding them up!

He's not though....there's plenty of makems spout this sort of shite....believe me, I've lived next to them for 45 years and this idiot isn't unique.

Mind you, this one seems really special...

This new role for Quinn.....whats the difference? Is this actually going to change much? I'm sort of hoping they bravely get a point at Arsenal, just to keep Bruce going.

Also, someone should PM Sir Ricky Sbragia and ask him to sign up here  ;D He's the funniest, looniest poster I've ever seen

This new role for Quinn.....whats the difference? Is this actually going to change much? I'm sort of hoping they bravely get a point at Arsenal, just to keep Bruce going.

Also, someone should PM Sir Ricky Sbragia and ask him to sign up here  ;D He's the funniest, looniest poster I've ever seen

It does seem to be quite a change tbf. Doesn't appear that he'll be involved at all in the day to day running of the club. Instead just attempting to build the profile of the club abroad.

Would love to find out that SRS is the brainchild of one of our posters. :lol:

What's the difference? :lol: He's basically been kicked sideways -- moved into another job entirely (one they've invented for him) while the owner takes a hands-on role in terms of actually running the club from day to day.

I reckon SAFC are waiting for the mackems to get tonked in their next match, and then sack Brucey.

In comes some Sunday league manager with the club at heart and 2-1 FTM tattooed on his cock and 30k monkey worshippers get excited ahead of a relegation 6 pointer at away to Bolton.

In case you read the forum Mr Quinn, I thought I would give you a helping hand:

Това е близо до Нюкасъл.

És a prop de Newcastle.

To je kod Newcastlea.

Det er i nærheden af ​​Newcastle.

Het is in de buurt van Newcastle.

Se on lähellä Newcastle.

C'est près de Newcastle.

Es ist der Nähe von Newcastle.

No worries marra :thup:

I reckon SAFC are waiting for the mackems to get tonked in their next match, and then sack Brucey.

In comes some Sunday league manager with the club at heart and 2-1 FTM tattooed on his cock and 30k monkey worshippers get excited ahead of a relegation 6 pointer at away to Bolton.

Monkey Heed is out of work...

Return of their Messiah then :shifty:

That'd be too good