Sunderland...

Heron

What's with the spelling of 'kernt' btw?

'cunt' is censored.

What's the point in censoring the third most used word (after mag and magedia) on the forum? :lol:

Love how incredibly hostile they all are, as soon as a mag makes a post, there's always someone there telling him to fuck off :laugh:

'cunt' is censored.

What's the point in censoring the third most used word (after mag and magedia) on the forum? :lol:

Love how incredibly hostile they all are, as soon as a mag makes a post, there's always someone there telling him to fuck off :laugh:

You get used to it. ;)

'cunt' is censored.

Wouldn't you be? Imagine being a mackem, seriously. I would fucking mate 'Mags' if I was one of them, inferiority complex personified.

Guest ykmkmdd

I'm actually glad the delusional arrogance is back so soon - will make their inevitable defeat at the hands of Darren Bent all the sweeter....

Is that place actually a true representation of what Sunderland is like? They genuinely seem like a bunch of deluded, paranoid, chip on their shoulder obsessives. The hypocrisy as well, claiming we're obsessed etc...

I know people occasionally kick off on here, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone offer to meet someone for a fight :lol:

I ended up stopping at Wetherby services on my way back from the game Saturday and was absolutely fucking appauled by the Scumderland fans there.  I saw one guy in a Toon shirt get set upon by a group of them and even punched in the face (we turned up just as it had kicked off so I didn't see/hear what caused it) while one (who was probably in his late 40's) shouted "I'll fookin' keel ya!".

Every Toon fan that went in the services was abused by a group of 5-6 pre-pubescent, knuckle-dragging lads that seemed to congregate by the entrance, which I really appreciated when I was there with just my other half.

Every one of them was a fucking embarrassment to their club.

Guest Craig-NUFC

A Man U supporting mate of mine went to a Sunderland game since they were giving away free tickets for it and he got a lot of abuse because he was wearing a Juventus top and they thought it was Newcastle. I've also gotten a fair bit of stick in pubs there when I go to watch Newcastle games (unfortunately I live in Sunderland for Uni because I cba with a half hour metro journey every day). I expect a bit of banter, but not full on personal digs at me.

I ended up stopping at Wetherby services on my way back from the game Saturday and was absolutely f***ing appauled by the Scumderland fans there.  I saw one guy in a Toon shirt get set upon by a group of them and even punched in the face (we turned up just as it had kicked off so I didn't see/hear what caused it) while one (who was probably in his late 40's) shouted "I'll fookin' keel ya!".

Every Toon fan that went in the services was abused by a group of 5-6 pre-pubescent, knuckle-dragging lads that seemed to congregate by the entrance, which I really appreciated when I was there with just my other half.

Every one of them was a f***ing embarrassment to their club.

To be fair, the mag at service station was probably talking about how we're gonna walk the league as we're the Barcelona of the north and all that.