Sunderland...

Heron

these daft twats put the Sad into SMB.

:lol:

The most flammable material on the face of the earth and a tribe of 20 of the slopey forheaded, zinc deficient, Space invader eating, mouth breathers don't have the wherewithal to get it burning.

It's like the start of 2001, they're all just learning to use basic tools.

Guest toonlass

Tempted to do a response video where I totally flay a mackem strip in a matter of seconds  :violent

After the last derby game I went to pick the bairn up from my mam's and a load of Newcastle fans were outside The Black Diamond in Blyth on the roundabout and were burning a mackem shirt, it went up fairly quickly and blazed like a good un.

Just Seen this.

Press Release 9am 10,01,11

Folllowing the Newcastle vs Sunderland Derby in October a number of Sunderland fans reported that During their Scramble to Leave the Stadium at Half time, whilst trampling over Women Children and Oaps, they had lost all their personal effects.

Some of the Items have been identified and returned to thier owners including.  Losing betting slips, Compensation claim forms, provident personal shopper cheques, Ocean finance default notice,a letter to Wearside Jack,and an out of date unused passport.

A considerable number of House keys were also among the Items reporeted lost as Sunderland fans ran back to central station ashamed of their humiliated football team.

The Police have asked that any Newcastle fans that found sets of keys in or around St James Park on Halloween should bring them along to the Derby at the Stadium of light  this weekend.  They will then be able to wave the keys at the Sunderland fans, and hopefully identify Wheez keeys they are.

One Sunderland fan claimed' Its only fair they give us our Keys back, we pay hard earned Housing benefit for them flats and we shouldnt have to fork out for Keeys'

Guest Cdn_geordie

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like there is no chance of Muntari going to the scum.

Sulley Muntari has ruled out a move to Sunderland but says he would consider a move to London. “If I have to leave Inter Milan, I’ll go to London,” he told the Italian media. “That is the only possibility.” Is a reunion with Harry Redknapp on the cards?

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like there is no chance of Muntari going to the scum.

Sulley Muntari has ruled out a move to Sunderland but says he would consider a move to London. “If I have to leave Inter Milan, I’ll go to London,” he told the Italian media. “That is the only possibility.” Is a reunion with Harry Redknapp on the cards?

i think they dodged a bullet tbh

So do I, he's shite.

So do I, he's s****.

Aye hes a knacker like. :)

So did we, if he'd ended up there you know he'd of pulled one of the screamers out the bag on Sunday

So did we, if he'd ended up there you know he'd of pulled one of the screamers out the bag on Sunday

and do nowt else for the rest of the time probably

and do nowt else for the rest of the time probably

Exactly

Wouldn't be so sure. This is the same person that once said "I want to play for Manchester United" when reporters asked him which clubs he would leave Udinese for.

Wouldn't be so sure. This is the same person that once said "I want to play for Manchester United" when reporters asked him which clubs he would leave Udinese for.

Central midfield dream team of Muntari and Neville.