Sunderland...

Heron

Guest The Bull

Oh and a few of them were in the local pre match and one actually said he would accept another 5-1 beating in January if they were guaranteed to finish higher than us.....

They're basing their season on us now. Steve Bruce came out and said that they have to make sure they finish higher than us after the thrashing we gave them. Just found out one of the new lads at my place is a mackem, so I give him a bit of stick about the lesson we gave them..his reply was.. 'yeah, but we're higher in the table than you' and 'we'll finish above you' They're unbelievably obsessed with us! Tossers.

Oh and a few of them were in the local pre match and one actually said he would accept another 5-1 beating in January if they were guaranteed to finish higher than us.....

They're basing their season on us now. Steve Bruce came out and said that they have to make sure they finish higher than us after the thrashing we gave them. Just found out one of the new lads at my place is a mackem, so I give him a bit of stick about the lesson we gave them..his reply was.. 'yeah, but we're higher in the table than you' and 'we'll finish above you' They're unbelievably obsessed with us! Tossers.

to be fair like you can hardly call him obsessed when YOU brought both teams into the argument first :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Looks like both Bramble and Turner are out for 'months rather than weeks' according to thread on OTB

Isn't Mensah either incapable of 90 minutes or a permacrock as well?

Looks like Colo and Williamson have it easy.

Mensah crocks himself everytime he plays,

Looks like both Bramble and Turner are out for 'months rather than weeks' according to thread on OTB

Isn't Mensah either incapable of 90 minutes or a permacrock as well?

Looks like Colo and Williamson have it easy.

Mensah crocks himself everytime he plays,

One day he'll be smart enough to avoid injury.

Love it Wellbeck became the 3rd loan star in recent times to spend a spell on Wearside & then move on to in perm deal Tyneside.

The mackems hated him a couple of weeks ago. Now he's the biggest thing since George McCartney.

When Waghorn was banging in them for Leicester while he was on-loan from the scum he was going to be the next soopa Kev, he then got sold & it was case of "Never going to be a Prem striker". Fickle fuckers man.

Guest Heneage

Love it Wellbeck became the 3rd loan star in recent times to spend a spell on Wearside & then move on to in perm deal Tyneside.

The mackems hated him a couple of weeks ago. Now he's the biggest thing since George McCartney.

When Waghorn was banging in them for Leicester while he was on-loan from the scum he was going to be the next soopa Kev, he then got sold & it was case of "Never going to be a Prem striker". Fickle fuckers man.

I know a few on the SMB forum at least were claiming he was of similar talent if not better than our own Carroll.

I know a few on the SMB forum at least were claiming he was of similar talent if not better than our own Carroll.

There was a thread way back on the SMB claiming he was better than Bojan tbh