Sunderland...

Heron

I'm sick of reading sentences that end with "says it all" ffs.  Especially when the words that precede it invariably say nothing.

FACT: people who end their sentence with FACT make their FACT sound more important. FACT.

I'm sick of reading sentences that end with "says it all" ffs.  Especially when the words that precede it invariably say nothing.

FACT: people who end their sentence with FACT make their FACT sound more important. FACT.

http://images.chemistdirect.co.uk/images/productimages/large/dettol_anti-bacterial_multi-action_cleaner_152407.jpg

I'm sick of reading sentences that end with "says it all" ffs.  Especially when the words that precede it invariably say nothing.

http://images.chemistdirect.co.uk/images/productimages/large/dettol_anti-bacterial_multi-action_cleaner_152407.jpg

It does exactly what it says on... no, sorry, wrong one.

I must admit I liked this response from Steve Bruce about rumours of Sunderland wanting to buy Michael Owen.

Sunderland were linked with a move for Manchester United's Michael Owen but Bruce dismissed those rumours as "bull****" after the 1-1 draw against Newcastle on Sunday.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=155877156

horseshit to macca, 'what about Chris Brunt, he's a north-east lad'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Brunt

hmmm....

Is Macca that blind kid who is never off the radio? Was he crying?

yes, yes he is.  He wasn't crying, but just before he came on, Bernie dropped the 'Bent's not going anywhere while he's still in Coloccini's back pocket' line and Macca came on, thoroughly unamused.    :lol:

I'm sick of reading sentences that end with "says it all" ffs.  Especially when the words that precede it invariably say nothing.

is that END OF ?

is that END OF ?

Says it all, really.

is that END OF ?

Says it all, really.

That's a FACT.

is that END OF ?

Says it all, really.

That's a FACT.

I'd go as far as TRUTH.

I see RTG is now a private forum. Suprised its taken them that long to make that change considering how much of an embarrasment to the club and fans it is.

It wasn't earlier.  I suspect they have temporarily blocked it to non-members due to the Darren Bent transfer/post-mortem from yesterday.

I see RTG is now a private forum. Suprised its taken them that long to make that change considering how much of an embarrasment to the club and fans it is.

how are newcastle fans supposed to find out of scores in friendleis etc ?

Haha, when I went to register I got the following question:

What is 2 + 1? (To prevent spam robots registering)

Surprised they have any members at all with questions like that!

and you've came on here to ask for the answer haven't you ?