Sunderland...

Heron

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM SUNDERLAND AFC

6th in league......blah blah.....caring club.....blah blah......Darren Bent....blah blah.............very disappointed.........blah blah..........next level......blah blah....falling attendances.....blah blah.......6th in league....blah blah........higher than Newcastle....blah blah.........revenge....blah blah........move forward....blah blah....6th in league blah blah....magic carpet ride...blah blah........and so on........

Amazing thing is how many of them just swallow it hook line and sinker, time after time.

Guest Stephen927

Ricardo Fuller has good technique and power, but if that is who they're replacing Bent with then it's a shitty signing, he won't score a third of the goals Bent did for them.

Maybe this is why Bruce is so pissed off with Houllier and Villa, Fuller is the replacement. :lol: :lol:

Fuller, Stoke's leading scorer in each of the last three seasons, has found the net three times in 23 games so far this term.

It is understood that the much-travelled former Crystal Palace, Preston North End and Portsmouth man would not pass a medical on Wearside, but Sunderland boss Steve Bruce is prepared to make a concession.

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuller always does well against us unfortunately. Probably why he's buying him, very funny otherwise though.

£5m bid for Ryan Taylor next...makes sense the Owen talk as well. Is Bruce that bitter, well aye course he is.  :lol:

Guest johnson293

Carew off to stoke sets things up nicely for the mackems to make a huge coup and sign fuller :lol:

Fuller, man  :mackems:

There would surely be better options than him for a loan till the end of the season - but they are actually paying £3m for him ,so it must be permanent??!!

Guest toonlass

hughferris Hugh Ferris

by juliette_grace

SAF says #safc won't be signing Danny Welbeck permanently: 'He (Steve Bruce) has got as much chance of getting me to be his striker!' #mufc

:mackems:

My boss is a big stoke fan and he's delighted that they are getting 3-4 million for Fuller. The bloke' 32 and more of an impact sub than a first choice striker, I think we'll see a bit of his attitude problems resurface at the mackems too. I think this will be a great signing for everyone bar Sunderland, fingers crossed the deal goes through.

Guest toonlass

hughferris Hugh Ferris

by juliette_grace

SAF says #safc won't be signing Danny Welbeck permanently: 'He (Steve Bruce) has got as much chance of getting me to be his striker!' #mufc

:mackems:

Some stupid fuck on RTG said "as if SAF uses twitter to talk about transfers".

He obviously doesn't realise that its from today's press conference and other people are tweeting it.

Just wait until Sunderland gets electricity, it will stun the backward neanderthals into complete silence!