Sunderland...

Heron

hughferris Hugh Ferris

by juliette_grace

SAF says #safc won't be signing Danny Welbeck permanently: 'He (Steve Bruce) has got as much chance of getting me to be his striker!' #mufc

:mackems:

Some stupid fuck on RTG said "as if SAF uses twitter to talk about transfers".

He obviously doesn't realise that its from today's press conference and other people are tweeting it.

Just wait until Sunderland gets electricity, it will stun the backward neanderthals into complete silence!

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Last 5 seasons in all comps 138 starts, 47 subs, 49 goals, 19 assists

25 of those goals in Championship. Prem record is 66 starts, 50 subs, 18 goals(career as opposed to last 5 seasons)

Offering £10 adult tickets for the forthcoming game with Liverpool (cheaper than Gateshead) but surely it'll be played behind closed doors if the FA do their job properly after all the recent crowd trouble, pitch invasions etc at the Stadium of Light ??

Offering £10 adult tickets for the forthcoming game with Liverpool (cheaper than Gateshead) but surely it'll be played behind closed doors if the FA do their job properly after all the recent crowd trouble, pitch invasions etc at the Stadium of Light ??

Good one.

Guest The_Optimistic

Good one.

Where does it say £10?

Good one.

They are investigating the mackems, that doesn't mean that they will do anything.

Oh, I have no qualms in the FA "investigating" things. In fact, in terms of making out like they're doing something, they're rather adept.

Good one.

Where does it say £10?

Several posts on rtg - macums buying batches for poor people who probably don't want to be there and wetting their knickers  in anticipation of a big crowd.

Guest palnese

One of them talking about the mackem "ITKs."

If you know something just fucking shut up. All you may do is jeopardise a potential signing by advertising it to the world so some other team can gazump us.

If you know nowt, as I suspect most ITKs do, you just stir the credible idiots on here to flood the board with PM requests.

Either way you're just attention seeking sad-sacks and you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourselves and ask what, exactly, your motivations for making your claims are.

What will be will be. Give it a rest and stop wanking yourselves silly at all the replies you get.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=561900#ixzz1BiGg22QV

:lol:

One of them talking about the "ITKs."

If you know nowt, as I suspect most ITKs do, you just stir the credible idiots on here to flood the board with PM requests.

Either way you're just attention seeking sad-sacks and you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourselves and ask what, exactly, your motivations for making your claims are.

What will be will be. Give it a rest and stop wanking yourselves silly at all the replies you get.

Tbf I COMPLETELY agree with this bit.