Sunderland...

Heron

Used to like him when I was you younger until I realised he was a t***.

Once rang up to ask him why he had stopped doing the PA at St James' Park.

But he's not a twat man :lol:

He's probably not a twat, I think he's helped thousands of people with his radio show. As a PA at Newcastle, he was embarassing though which is why he'll probably be poorly thought of by any Newcastle fan who can remember his incessant "make some noise!", "the teams are in the tunnel!" glib remarks.

He's probably not a twat, I think he's helped thousands of people with his radio show.

He was very soothing with me when I rang up in 1988 to tell him I had moved to the city as a student ("From your accent, I can tell you're not from the north east, am I right?") and had been placed in a house in Jesmond with five predatory homosexual students who were making my life hell.

I was exceptionally drunk.

He's probably not a t***, I think he's helped thousands of people with his radio show.

He was very soothing with me when I rang up in 1988 to tell him I had moved to the city as a student ("From your accent, I can tell you're not from the north east, am I right?") and had been placed in a house in Jesmond with five predatory homosexual students who were making my life hell.

I was exceptionally drunk.

LOL! Did they breach your hull? 

You need to expand on that story brummie, no pun intended.

I was pissed, so were my housemates who were egging me on, it was a wind up, "go on, ring Night Owls, make some s*** up!" - that kind of thing.

It's all right to come out of the closet you know.... repressing your true feelings isn't good for your mental health.

I was watching the discovery channel way back, a good few years ago.  Chilling out with a prog about the ancient egyptians, they were interviewing various archaeologists and guess who appears on screen!

With the caption at the bottom

Alan Robson - archaeologist

Our "lot" involved that day pleaded guilty to violent disorder - a higher charge - months ago, which suggests the police case against the Sunderland lads was actually pretty thin considering they initially accused them of all sorts - including attacking police dogs.

Worth remembering the Football Supporters Federation has fought hard for the SAFC fans regarding this.  FSF is Sunderland based.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/sunderlandfans/

http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/sunderland-ban-quinn-petition.php