Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

They are so confident of six points and finishing miles ahead of us (I'm not sure you can finish miles ahead of someone if you're both in the bottom half) that a win next season will be fucking mint.

They are foaming at the mouths already and we aren't even in the same league yet!  :doh:

having looked on that forum the amount of threads on us is worrying for their mentality, after all we're a division lower and they are still obsessing over us

inferiority is drilled into them from the day they are born, they can fight it all thier lives. they can twist and make up things on the internet.

But they can't escape the truth that they are a smaller club,-and it eats at them every single day.

;D Fantastic!

having looked on that forum the amount of threads on us is worrying for their mentality, after all we're a division lower and they are still obsessing over us

inferiority is drilled into them from the day they are born, they can fight it all thier lives. they can twist and make up things on the internet.

But they can't escape the truth that they are a smaller club,-and it eats at them every single day.

t-shirt worthy.

if anyone cares to peek over for a look....we are involved on 0 threads on their first page.

is this a first ?

they've got a dedicated section discussing us hidden from our view! ;D

Guest ElCid

maybe this makes me as sad as them.but i get such alaugh at sMb.

They have gone toon mental today, anyone would think they are shitting themselves cos we are back or something,. I mean why are so many saying they arnt bothered- in that case why not say it about every other club, every day?

I've never seen a set of fans bricking it so much, there are at least two or three threads per day about us going up  :lol: :lol:

I see the mackem board has a 7 page thread discussing our match along with 18, yes, 18 out of 35 threads on their front page discussing us.

Absolutely and utterly obsessed.  :lol:

and a thread specially dedicated to this board.

aww they Love us to.

Guest firetotheworks

Irony.

No doubt they're obsessed, but some have an obsession with their obsession tbh.

I see the mackem board has a 7 page thread discussing our match along with 18, yes, 18 out of 35 threads on their front page discussing us.

The fact that you've gone out of your way to count them just shows how obsessed we are with them [/sMB]

The fact that you've gone out of your way to count them just shows how obsessed we are with them [/sMB]

Im not sure they understand the difference between, posting and starting a new thread tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Irony.

No doubt they're obsessed, but some have an obsession with their obsession tbh.

I could have started a new thread...

I didn't mean you, but personally I rarely even think about them, let alone go on RTG, unless its linked on here. They're nobodies.