Sunderland...

Heron

jesus fking wept these people truly are from the bottom of the barrel looking at the SJH thread.

need a good fking ass kicking and put back in their shitty little place.

HOWAY THE LADS.

They have no shame, wouldn't wish that sort of illness on anyone. Would happily wish arthritis on Niall Quinn but what they are saying about SJH is fucking low. Scum.

we need a list of all the toon players on 5+ in europe.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/761/eurod.jpg

That's off the link I just posted.

Good to see Wyn and Pop Robson still hanging in there.

and to think rob lee started off with a hat trick.

Desperate & most of the lads across there can see it as well, fair play to them :thup:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=486628

notice how no newcastle fan's at all have heard of this rumour  :fishing:

yes a completely unsubstansiated rumour which has never been heard by a single toon fan but conviniently told to a sunderland supporter by an unnamed sauce says curbs turned down the job and they all accept it as gospel :facepalm:

Desperate & most of the lads across there can see it as well, fair play to them :thup:

yes a completely unsubstansiated rumour which has never been heard by a single toon fan but conviniently told to a sunderland supporter by an unnamed sauce says curbs turned down the job and they all accept it as gospel :facepalm:

all ?

have you read the thread ?

Guest Haris Vuckic

As if Curbishley would turn down any job.

Let alone a premier league job! Deluded, make believe mackem fuck wits! ;D

all ?

ok many

all ?

ok many

i read 4 pages and the vast majority thought it was crap and even posted pics of crap to prove it. one or two that belivevd it posted more than once to keep it going mind.

Kluivert makes our top ten list too  :)

Kluivert  :smitten:

Why didn't you keep him? Did he want to leave, or was it the club's decision? I followed him in the year he played for you and I thought he did reasonably well given the clueless managing.

Why didn't you keep him? Did he want to leave, or was it the club's decision? I followed him in the year he played for you and I thought he did reasonably well given the clueless managing.

some clause in his contract about leaving if we didnt finish top half-we didnt

he couldn't be arsed.

Guest firetotheworks

He was a lazy fucker, and yet when he played alongside Bellamy we looked a lot more of a threat than Shearer Bellamy. They linked well. Shearer was really winding down.

Well, that's Patrick for you. Lazy, but his linkup play and ball retention was amongst the best in Europe. Not a great finisher despite his record with us (when you have the likes of Rivaldo and Xavi playing behind you, you need to be pretty useless to not end the season with at least 15).

I think that the problem is that neither Bellamy and Kluivert were really strikers.

Ridiculous to even give ONE page to talking about what the Mackems think - I don't care what they think and frankly, the only time I bother about them is when we play them.

As I said about Fulham, they are CURRENTLY more successful than us because they are in the Prem but ir doesn't make them a bigger or better club because our record over the last 16 years is much better than theirs.

Whether they are a BETTER-RUN club than us will be seen over the next year or so because if we struggle in the Prem and they don't it shows that they have backed their manager in the market. If NUFC give Hughton the right financial support, we have every chance of equalling or bettering their performance.

End of story - more concerned with catching the likes of Villa & Everton frankly.