Sunderland...

Heron

Except Ravenelli and Juninho were actually very good players.  :lol:

that got them relegated

Eh? I'm pretty sure Ravanelli got like 15 league goals and Juninho was a fantastic player for Boro.

Both are in another stratosphere to the likes of Craig Gardner and Seb Larsson, is what I am saying. The kind of signings that are genuine statements of intent, rather than said shite Sunderland are signing.

I agree, but Boro got relegated with them playing iirc.

A mag at work yesterday actually came up to me and congatulated me on our recent signings and said we'd done some very business while making vast improvements to our already decent squad.

I rubbed my eyes in amazement

Mag at work makes a guest appearance and has turned  >:D

As with Mag at work on RTG, this one is also clearly taking the piss out of the poor mackem, and he hasn´t figured it out yet.

The hysteria around their signings is baffling. Who would you rather have, Ba or Wickham? Gardener or Cabaye? Larsson or Marveaux? The only one of them I'd pick the sunderland player is the last one due to the player they've signed being proven in the PL. Can't believe the fuss over Wickham when you look at his goal scoring record (in the championship!!) and the price they paid for him.

The hysteria around their signings is baffling. Who would you rather have, Ba or Wickham? Gardener or Cabaye? Larsson or Marveaux? The only one of them I'd pick the sunderland player is the last one due to the player they've signed being proven in the PL. Can't believe the fuss over Wickham when you look at his goal scoring record (in the championship!!) and the price they paid for him.

yet again they are wanking themselves dafter over percieved getting one over us. its fking mental as fuck.

Just me who thinks Craig Gardener is a decent player then?

Reckon they've massively overpaid for Wickham though & the only thing Larsson has to offer is set pieces.

Guest Wearside

Looks like we have a few worried people on this thread.

We are well on our way to significantly improving our squad from last year and key areas where we failed last year,ie lack of goals from midfield and and a physical striker are being addressed and by all accounts the influx of signings is far from finished yet.

The sale of Henderson in hindsight could be the best thing that ever happened to us,delighted with how it's going so far.

We are well on our way to significantly improving our squad from last year and key areas where we failed last year,ie lack of goals from midfield and and a physical striker are being addressed and by all accounts the influx of signings is far from finished yet.

The sale of Henderson in hindsight could be the best thing that ever happened to us,delighted with how it's going so far.

:D

No. Just......no.

Guest johnson293

:spit:

:idiot2:

:)

Guest Wearside

Any chance of you explaining your point of view instead of posting childish smilies?

Guest Roger Kint

Progression is going forwards. Going backwards is regression. Going sideways is just 'gression'.

What is Sessegnon?

Guest johnson293

Any chance of you explaining your point of view instead of posting childish smilies?

Irony too, eh??!!

:-X

Progression is going forwards. Going backwards is regression. Going sideways is just 'gression'.

What is Sessegnon?

away from Sunderland next summer if he's as good as the Makems say he is.

They agree Wickham fee... 9mil....

I had this discussion on here before when Newcastle were linked with him and my opinion is still the same,IMO he is very over-rated and if he is coming to be our main striker then I'd be very,very worried.

Best thing for him would be to stop at Ipswich for at least another season and get some experience,he has only been starting games properly for about a year and would have to improve massively to start games for Liverpool or any other mid-table PL team for that matter.

Hmm... how worried Wearside?  :laugh: