Sunderland...

Heron

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

Fucking hell :lol:

:lol: what on earth is tadcaster in their retarded little world of inside jokes and insults that are so 'inside' that no person with a modicum of intellect can genuinely comprehend?

Oh dear. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Discussing the difference between Sessègnon & Ben Arfa is insane. Sessègnon doesn't even begin to approach Ben Arfa in class or ability or even experience or merit. Sessègnon  has never even played in the champions league & only won a cup in France, Ben Arfa played over 30 games in the champions league & won 6 major trophies in France becoming a major national issue.

Sessègnon looks 'ok' but in France he was just another player - I think Mimifrench has covered this ground before!

Discussing the difference between Sessègnon & Ben Arfa is insane. Sessègnon doesn't even begin to approach Ben Arfa in class or ability or even experience or merit. Sessègnon  has never even played in the champions league & only won a cup in France, Ben Arfa played over 30 games in the champions league & won 6 major trophies in France becoming a major national issue.

Sessègnon looks 'ok' but in France he was just another player - I think Mimifrench has covered this ground before!

To be fair, he is actually a good player, I'd put him on the same level as Zog. Ben Arfa is a step above though.

Don't think I would lay too much in the Champions League play, but I certainly rate Ben Arfa over Sessegnon. That said, Sessegnon is really good, if it hasn't shone through too often for Sunderland.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yes but if you tell a French person you think Sessègnon  is better than Hatem Ben Arfa they will laugh so hard at you & probably get you sectioned.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Don't think I would lay too much in the Champions League play, but I certainly rate Ben Arfa over Sessegnon. That said, Sessegnon is really good, if it hasn't shone through too often for Sunderland.

Whilst not getting Muntari on your ass it's definitely worth watching the videos - he basically shows off. That's why A.C Milan tried to sign him at the same time we did.

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

Fucking hell :lol:

:lol: what on earth is tadcaster in their retarded little world of inside jokes and insults that are so 'inside' that no person with a modicum of intellect can genuinely comprehend?

Oh dear. :lol:

:lol: couldn't let this idiocy slip under the radar? :razz:

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

'Woolsington International Airport'

'Blaydon should be sunderland territory'

'Northumberland should be sunderland territory'

'sunderland are the County Durham club, everyone there should support sunderland'

All shit I've read on there in the past months where they've been desperate to disassociate people or things from Newcastle.

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

'Woolsington International Airport'

'Blaydon should be sunderland territory'

'Northumberland should be sunderland territory'

'sunderland are the County Durham club, everyone there should support sunderland'

All s*** I've read on there in the past months where they've been desperate to disassociate people or things from Newcastle.

Don't forget the 'special relationship' with Durham CCC

And don't forget gateshead hate us and the Hilton is gateshead's, ignoring the fact it's officially Newcastle Gateshead Hilton...

Yes they won't even let us have hotels!

all the bridges are Gateshead- newcastle wouldnt even have any bridges if there was no other side ye knaa.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Even seen them trying to claim SBR as a mackem, its beyond pitiful...

They are proper grief merchants, he supported Newcastle from being a boy, like many young men from North Durham at the time.

They forget the abuse they use to give him, thousands of mackems singing about how a three time cancer patient ''pisses himself'

And don't forget gateshead hate us and the Hilton is gateshead's, ignoring the fact it's officially Newcastle Gateshead Hilton...

Yes they won't even let us have hotels!

all the bridges are Gateshead- newcastle wouldnt even have any bridges if there was no other side ye knaa.

.......Tha bridges ownly appeeead in 92 wen keegaan waz managa

There's little more cringe inducing sight that a mackem in his colours at the airport. I think some of them think of it as a civic duty to pull on a football strip the minute they cross the River Tyne.

Last time I was heading abroad, some fella in the airport check in was in his red and white and his two twin daughters who looked about 4 or 5 had the full away kits (including the socks ffs!) on. I literally face palmed for a good 30-45 seconds.

The Sage is in Gateshead and the fact you can have a pint in Newcastle, walk 3 minutes across a bridge, see a concert in the Sage and then have another pint looking at the fucking thing from the quayside is irrelevant, it doesn't count as a plus point of living in Newcastle because its in Gateshead.

They've got one hell of a chip on their shoulder about that, haven't they? It's fucking hilarious when they try to paint us as villainous bastards intent on driving Gateshead out of business so we could steal their fans and breaking the unspoken but sacrosanct rule that North East clubs voted to keep other North East clubs in the Football League when the reality is we voted for the other North East club who were up for reelection and also owed us a substantial sum of cash which we wouldn't have gotten had they not stayed in the FL :lol:

How dare we look after our own future while being decent neighbours.

There's little more cringe inducing sight that a mackem in his colours at the airport. I think some of them think of it as a civic duty to pull on a football strip the minute they cross the River Tyne.

Last time I was heading abroad, some fella in the airport check in was in his red and white and his two twin daughters who looked about 4 or 5 had the full away kits (including the socks ffs!) on. I literally face palmed for a good 30-45 seconds.

as you approach baggage claim in the domestic flights bit, theres a fuck off big sign on the wall advertising going to the stadium of shite, proclaiming its 'only 30 minutes from Newcastle airport by Metro'.  I saw it and immediately thought the club probably paid a fair whack to have that put there in an attempt to draw in the tourists.  I then thought, 'like fuck would you get from the airport to sunderland in half an hour'.

as you approach baggage claim in the domestic flights bit, theres a fuck off big sign on the wall advertising going to the stadium of shite, proclaiming its 'only 30 minutes from Newcastle airport by Metro'.  I saw it and immediately thought the club probably paid a fair whack to have that put there in an attempt to draw in the tourists.  I then thought, 'like fuck would you get from the airport to sunderland in half an hour'.

why would they even do that? :lol:

tourists arnt interested in looking at the outside of a football stadium, and sunderland never qualify for European football. ???