Sunderland...

Heron

They've changed it to Stoke now, he was subbed (sorry, I mean) hauled off against Stoke. Which makes you shit nowerdays.

You get subbed in a game and your shit, this is mackum logic. Ofcourse Steph never got hauled off against Chelsea like, because he's the best player in the world and that, surely he would not have been dragged off the field for been shit? Would he?

Guest sydneycove

I really want to go on there and start a thread saying "technically at the moment every single Newcastle player is top 4 quality" The meltdown would be hillarious me thinks.

That mackem forum is ridiculous. They seem to be all like the people you talk too, offer an utterly ridiculous opinion, and you end up just agreeing with them to save a pointless argument with a mong.

In this the hardest fastest strongest league in the world sess is and will prove to be far superior to ben arfa.

Christ. How many deluded posts are there in that thread?

What point are they trying to make there exactly? It's hardly as if 'Sess' is a huge powerhouse midfielder! If anything, I would say that him and Ben Arfa are a similar(ish) sort of player with similar attributes, ie pacey, good dribbling, creative. But, Ben Arfa is superior in all of these shared attributes. Even if they think Sessegnon is better than Ben Arfa, he's obviously going to fail in this 'hardest, strongest league in the world' anyway by his logic. Such utter mongs over there.

Someone was claiming that HBA's transfer wasn't a success due to his injury (which I agree with btw, will obviously change if he plays a bit more) then everyone seem to call him sh*t and said Sess was better.

:thup: The opening poster then expanded on what he said later on and said it would be a good signing if he plays and does well but a bad one if he gets put out of action for another year or something then it's a bad one. I'm not really sure what the point of that statement is like but there you go :lol:

Ben Arfa's performances will put the shite down their throats (unless another very unlucky impact injury)

I bet my whole life and everything i own on it. They'll probably not admit him being a special talent anyway,

but will make em look even more fucking stupid, if possible?

Their obsession with the Fairs cup and how it's not a legitimate honour is class. I feel at this stage the only way we're going to get them to shut up about it is if we get UEFA to make an official statement on it or it gets discussed in Prime Minister's Question Time or something.

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

Fucking hell :lol:

:lol: what on earth is tadcaster in their retarded little world of inside jokes and insults that are so 'inside' that no person with a modicum of intellect can genuinely comprehend?

'Tadcaster Brown Ale'

f***ing hell :lol:

:lol: what on earth is tadcaster in their retarded little world of inside jokes and insults that are so 'inside' that no person with a modicum of intellect can genuinely comprehend?

I think Tadcaster might be the town where production of Newcy Brown was moved to?

My bad. I just didn't have the knowledge to understand it. :blush: