Sunderland...

Heron

He came on to gloat after we got knocked out of the League Cup at Blackburn.  Otherwise our refusal to lose has largely silenced him. :lol:

Aye, came on to say that Ben Arfa got HAULED OFF after 70 minutes or whatever it was. Obviously has been very quiet when Larsson or Sessegnon has been HAULED OFF around the same time in their games :laugh:

This place would be full of mackems if the reason they signed up here was because they shagged their sisters.

To be fair though not all of them

have sisters.

See their advert in arrivals at NEWCASTLE International Airport has finally removed the picture of their star forward - you know the one who prefers the Abu Dhabi Sunday league to playing for Sunderland. Does that mean he's not coming back ?

New advert just mentions "excitement" or something, but doesn't go into detail such as "hard to beat" "score lots of goals" or "concede very few goals" as their manager was recently telling the world.

Probs Giggs. Wickham's knee looking like it isn't as bad as first thought.

As much as the meltdown would have amused me, it would have been a shame if he'd f***ed his cruciate.

Good news for the lad.

As much as the meltdown would have amused me, it would have been a shame if he'd f***ed his cruciate.

Good news for the lad.

Not good news for us. He'll come back, score 25 goals and the mackems will finish above us by 1 point in 7th.

Good news for the lad.

Not good news for us. He'll come back, score 25 goals and the mackems will finish above us by 1 point in 7th.

:omg:

Sunday 24 May 2009.

Newcastle United relegated.

Mary "the messiah" Poppins as manager.

Nothing. Nothing at all will ever top that day in my lifetime.

The celebrations in Sunderland City Centre afterwards were something I've never witnessed before, unreal scenes.

On a par with the birth of my son as the best day of my life.

Fantastic

:harry:

Posted by Masterplan, isn't he on here as someone?