Sunderland...

Heron

Guest GallowgateKev

Keep Bent quiet, you keep Scumberland quiet!

Anyway if we come out and play like we have away this season we will have no problems against the unwashed!

From an outsider's perspective, yeah. Then again it's a derby; form, window, out and all that. If I had to pick, I'd go with Newcastle to shade it, but I think it'll be ridiculously even.

doesn't normally work in tyne-wear derbies,these games tend to go very much with form.

Coming from Norway to see this one. Going to Boro on Saturday to watch their match against Bristol City also. What's the easiest way to go from Newcastle to Middlesbrough? Train? Bus?

Want this derby match to end like the last one i attended. 3-2 to us!

Coming from Norway to see this one. Going to Boro on Saturday to watch their match against Bristol City also. What's the easiest way to go from Newcastle to Middlesbrough? Train? Bus?

Train. It's slow as fuck though.

train probably. Takes bout an hour. Can go direct or its quicker via Darlo.

X10 bus goes from Boro to Newcastle. Not sure about Sunday's though.

edit: it does   http://www.nexus.org.uk/sites/nexus.org.uk/files/documents/bus/X009-X010-GNE-310110_1.pdf

Leaves Boro 10.30 and gets into Toon at 11.50.