Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Kenton Magpie

A win against this lot after the stunning celebrations in the pubs and clubs of wearside the day we lost 1-0 to Villa would see me drink the town dry.

Bruce has annocuned his line up:

c***

c*** c*** Fat c*** c***

c*** c*** c*** c***

BENT-c***

No suprises there really.

tbh

Tbh. Although i was thinking about putting "rape your c***"

Wasn't expecting them to put two up front.

Put it this way Kevin Nolan has scored more goals in open play than Darren Bent in the league.

Put it this way Shola Ameobi has scored more Goals in europe than SAFC........hehehe

have sunderland now passed Alan Shearer in the number of Premier League goals they've scored?  I know they were behind the last time they got relegated...

Guest neesy111

That Nolan v Bent stat is pretty good one, means we know what we have to do.  I think (and bloody hope) Colocini will be able to mark him out of the game.

The few mackems at work are giving it the big one this week, thinking they are going to tonk us. 

We'll wait and see.

They're going into the derby game at yours for the first time in a while as, what they consider to be, favourites, and a clearly better team. Personally, I think they're getting ahead of themselves - their 2 wins have been a debatable last minute penalty scuffed in by Bent, and an own goal (in a game they were by some distance 2nd best). I think they're just putting on a face of confidence just for the hell of it.

The few mackems at work are giving it the big one this week, thinking they are going to tonk us. 

We'll wait and see.

They're going into the derby game at yours for the first time in a while as, what they consider to be, favourites, and a clearly better team. Personally, I think they're getting ahead of themselves - their 2 wins have been a debatable last minute penalty scuffed in by Bent, and an own goal (in a game they were by some distance 2nd best). I think they're just putting on a face of confidence just for the hell of it.

Or the majority of them are thick as fuck and believe the drivel that splatters out of their gobs.

What type of midfielder is Henderson anyway? I imagine with Cattermole he's meant to be their forward thinking midfielder but I can't say I've noticed him make or score that many.

Can't say I've seen much of him either but he's big and strong with decent ability and they see him as a future England player.

We'll wait and see.

Are Sunderland really a clearly better team?  Man for man, I really don't see where they are clearly better.  I'm not sure how many of their squad I would take to be honest.

Their team for their last match was:

Sunderland

22 Mignolet

02 Bardsley

04 Turner

15 Onuoha

19 Bramble

06 Cattermole

08 Malbranque

10 Henderson

27 Al-Muhammadi

11 Bent

17 Welbeck (Gyan 65)

Substitutes

01 Gordon,

05 John Mensah,

14 Da Silva,

29 Ferdinand,

07 Zenden,

16 Riveros,

33 Gyan

We'll wait and see.

Are Sunderland really a clearly better team?  Man for man, I really don't see where they are clearly better.  I'm not sure how many of their squad I would take to be honest.

Their team for their last match was:

Sunderland

22 Mignolet

02 Bardsley

04 Turner

15 Onuoha

19 Bramble

06 Cattermole

08 Malbranque

10 Henderson

27 Al-Muhammadi

11 Bent

17 Welbeck (Gyan 65)

Substitutes

01 Gordon,

05 John Mensah,

14 Da Silva,

29 Ferdinand,

07 Zenden,

16 Riveros,

33 Gyan

A quick trip to RTG to read one of their many "Do Newcastle have a better first XI than us?" threads will tell you that the majority believe that man for man they are better than us in almost every position. Which of course is nonesense.