Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

What has happened to Angeleri? I remember Disco saying they'd nabbed a bargain but the fans are claiming he's utter shite.

What has happened to Angeleri? I remember Disco saying they'd nabbed a bargain but the fans are claiming he's utter s****.

made the mistake of wanting to intercept the ball then pass it instead of breaking a leg and lumping a 40yd diagonal for bent.

Tiote will eat their midfield up ffs!

We'll beat them comfortably, 2, 3 - 0.

No doubt! Barton, Carrol and Colo to score.

Looking forward to it, but first off is still Arsenal and a 2-1 win for us. Rangers scoring twice.

I'm sure it's been said, but I keep thinking Sunderland are playing Derby at St James's park from what the thread title says.

I think I got abuse for trying that one many pages ago, as it'd already been done 6 times. :lol:

It'll probably be a somewhat quiet Saturday night in the town, only for it to be more than made up for from 9am Sunday. :lol:

Nee chance it'll be quiet on Saturday, I imagine it'll be Halloween central, given that 'real' Halloween falls on a Sunday.

Guest jeffers09

I hope Hughton's got Tiote in a f***ing cage this week and feeding him on scraps of raw meet and chucking cold water over him while he sleeps.

Take him out on Sunday and watch him f*** Cattermole up!

;D ;D