Sunderland...

Heron

so if they lose to Wolves tomorrow does it become,

a)  Thems woz Brewcie's players enyways

b)  Martin O'Neeyul has a git big job on iz 'ands eeyer like

d)  The camera cut to O'Neyull smilin' in the stands, eyee'll be mint and sort that lot awt.

d)  Never mynd the futbaal, av just cort me son shaggin me daughter.  Do a stop 'em or join in?

?

So pleased the appointment has been confirmed.

Had a nagging doubt something might go wrong that they'd end up with someone capable of changing things for the better.

I think he's a cracking appointment for them. Hate to say it but they've got a decent manager considering the alternatives that would have been available to them.

Had a nagging doubt something might go wrong that they'd end up with someone capable of changing things for the better.

I think he's a cracking appointment for them. Hate to say it but they've got a decent manager considering the alternatives that would have been available to them.

There will be an initial positve effect as he bounces up and down a lot and spouts a load of blarney. He'll probably keep them up.

Once the hype and euphoria settle down he'll be no better than their previous managers and will probably spend just as badly.

Yesterday's man.

Never rated him that much myself. He'll make them effective without much panache which is a big improvement I suppose. Without big money I'm not sure he'll get them beyond mid table though.

I've yet to meet a Sunderland fan in Northern Ireland. What made O'Neill support them?

charlie hurley and ambrose fogerty (sp?)

Wtf? Both from the RoI, not NI. So much I don't get about that.

Exactly.

I've yet to meet a Sunderland fan in Northern Ireland. What made O'Neill support them?

charlie hurley and ambrose fogerty (sp?)

Wtf? Both from the RoI, not NI. So much I don't get about that.

Exactly.

It's almost as if Ireland was a divided country because of an occupying force, if he was a Catholic living NI it might make some sense that he supported Sunderland because of Hurley and Fogerty, but what are the chances of that?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

O'Neill and his wife Geraldine live in Sutton Coldfield with their two daughters, Aisling and Alana

:pardsgrin:

Funny. :lol: