Sunderland...

Heron

Yeh despite offside goals & him putting 10 men behind the ball against City.

It was 11 actually, with Cattermole,as always, just kicking anything that moves.

Absolute unashamed tripe.

Cattermole has been far more disciplined under O'Neill and was superb last Sunday. Read any newspaper report of the game and they'll agree. As for our tactics, MO'N got them spot on. Men behind the ball when defending, then look to counterattack with speed. We had the best chances of the game if anything (Bendtner 1st half, Sessegnon and Ji in the 2nd). Man City had masses of possession, but we restricted them to low percentage shots from the edge of the box. Very rarely did they cut through us. It should also be said our team (defence) was completely patched up (two midfielders at full back and the cryogenically frozen for 18 months Matt Kilgallon playing the majority of the game).

As for the offside goal (Ji), well, I think we deserved a little bit of luck after the shocking penalty awarded against us vs Everton.

Sorry but you're just another macum coming on here with a nauseating superior attitude.

Your club captain is no more than a thug and a criminal to boot. That your new manager turns a blind eye to his behaviour and even praises him is frankly disgraceful.

Guest Randy Savage

It was 11 actually, with Cattermole,as always, just kicking anything that moves.

Cattermole has been far more disciplined under O'Neill and was superb last Sunday. Read any newspaper report of the game and they'll agree. As for our tactics, MO'N got them spot on. Men behind the ball when defending, then look to counterattack with speed. We had the best chances of the game if anything (Bendtner 1st half, Sessegnon and Ji in the 2nd). Man City had masses of possession, but we restricted them to low percentage shots from the edge of the box. Very rarely did they cut through us. It should also be said our team (defence) was completely patched up (two midfielders at full back and the cryogenically frozen for 18 months Matt Kilgallon playing the majority of the game).

As for the offside goal (Ji), well, I think we deserved a little bit of luck after the shocking penalty awarded against us vs Everton.

Sorry but you're just another macum coming on here with a nauseating superior attitude.

Your club captain is no more than a thug and a criminal to boot. That your new manager turns a blind eye to his behaviour and even praises him is frankly disgraceful.

Point out where I have come on with a 'superior attitude' as you put it.

In addition, it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black after some of your players' dubious escapades isn't it?! Lets face it, all clubs have players that get into a few scrapes. It what happens when you get too much money too soon.

As for O'Neill on Cattermole:

'Asked yesterday whether he had laid down the law to the Black Cats players he confirmed: “The answer is yes.”

O’Neill revealed yesterday he will continue to select all three in his squads until the legal process takes its course.

The Irishman said: “There’s no concern. I think we will deal with that when the police finish their investigations,

“I think that’s what you have to do (wait for legal process to run its course). I don’t think it’s avoiding the issue. There are a couple of issues to address. Its a nice start! But yes, I have spoken to them.”

He has obviously spoken to them, but no manager worth his salt will slag them off in public, particularly as they have not been convicted yet.

In addition, it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black after some of your players' dubious escapades isn't it?! Lets face it, all clubs have players that get into a few scrapes. It what happens when you get too much money too soon.

'Asked yesterday whether he had laid down the law to the Black Cats players he confirmed: “The answer is yes.”

O’Neill revealed yesterday he will continue to select all three in his squads until the legal process takes its course.

The Irishman said: “There’s no concern. I think we will deal with that when the police finish their investigations,

“I think that’s what you have to do (wait for legal process to run its course). I don’t think it’s avoiding the issue. There are a couple of issues to address. Its a nice start! But yes, I have spoken to them.”

He has obviously spoken to them, but no manager worth his salt will slag them off in public, particularly as they have not been convicted yet.

Talk is cheap and O'Neil sounds like a cheap politician.

Sex pests, car vandals and violent thugs (aka your club captain and 2 other first team players) should not be on the football pitch and your manager should stop defending them. Disgraceful behaviour from him.

Guest Randy Savage

Sex pests, car vandals and violent thugs (aka your club captain and 2 other first team players) should not be on the football pitch and your manager should stop defending them. Disgraceful behaviour from him.

Careful now pal, the SAFC players have not actually been convicted of anything, and football clubs monitor boards such as these.

Careful now pal, the SAFC players have not actually been convicted of anything, and football clubs monitor boards such as these.

You were coming across as a prize prick even before you made that pathetic post. Pal.

Guest Randy Savage

Hey Randy, what are you like at jaw wiring?

Is that some sort of veiled threat? Truly pathetic if so. You mightn't like my opinions or views, but there's no need for stuff like that.

Is that some sort of veiled threat? Truly pathetic if so. You mightn't like my opinions or views, but there's no need for stuff like that.

It's a reference to a former mackem poster on here, Wireside, or Masterplan as you may know him. A true cretin.

Guest Randy Savage

You were coming across as a prize prick even before you made that pathetic post. Pal.

Lets be honest, you'd made your mind up about me the moment you found out I was a mackem and the content of my posts has not influenced your opinion. It's not like I've come on slagging off all things mag or NUFC.

Guest neesy111

The fact that Bendner has already apologised for his behaviour shows that he is guilty ffs.

Guest Randy Savage

It's a reference to a former mackem poster on here, Wireside, or Masterplan as you may know him. A true cretin.

Oh right, well I take it back then. I'm not said person in case that's what you're all thinking.

Don't see a great deal wrong with what Randy's said tbh, think people should stop overreacting with him being a mackem.  Has always seemed sound enough in the past.

True. Plus how bad could someone named after Randy Savage really be?

Oh right, well I take it back then. I'm not said person in case that's what you're all thinking.

I think you were both on the forum at the same time for a while and he was a complete tit.

Fair play. How you feeling about your team then? MON's certainly got a feel-good factor going. Where do you see yourselves ending up?

Guest guinness_fiend

Don't see a great deal wrong with what Randy's said tbh, think people should stop overreacting with him being a mackem.  Has always seemed sound enough in the past.

This.

Guest Randy Savage

The fact that Bendner has already apologised for his behaviour shows that he is guilty ffs.

If so, I expect O'Neill to discipline him and let him know stuff like that won't be tolerated. He won't be at the club next season in my opinion anyway.

As for Cattermole, I've heard from a lot of people that have met him at official club functions that he's a lovely lad, but he is apparently prone to going a bit stupid after hitting the loopy juice.

As for Titus, he is very lucky to still be at SAFC after the way the he has dragged the club's name through the mud several times. Even if he is innocent, he needs to find a different social scene.

Guest Randy Savage

To me, it looks as if Bendtner can't be arsed? He's been poor for yous this season.

He is frustrating.

Has good feet for a big man and does some lovely stuff at times, but he drops deep and drifts out wide quite a lot (tactical?!) and shows little inclination or desire to bust his balls and get into the box.