Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

Good player, but a bit one footed. He's very direct which is what they've lacked in a winger for a while, if he can get some consistency on his crosses he'll be good.

"The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator"

WTF, tried to register at RTG, to have some fun.

They won't let you sign up with a Hotmail, yahoo, MSN type email adress.

Sunderland staying classy:

Just got back from great day out in Peterborough. Can hardly talk now due to singing all match and after. Singing for Charlie Hurley, Bobby Kerr and the rest but slightly marred by the songs about Demba Ba on the train back.

Thought I would have a friendly word with the "choristers" when we passed through Durham. While no one supported me there was an embarrased silence from most but three responses are worth noting:

1. "Pleased wev'e upset you";

2. "What's the problem - all black blokes sell watches and perfumes on the beach" (you get the gist of the song!)

3. "Thanks lads for a great journey back" (just to make the point that they condoned what had been sung but without wanting to explicitly support it, I presume).

Time to stand up and be counted lads. Let's make sure that these sort of songs are not sung at our matches. If enough people have a "quiet word" it should do the trick. If not...................... ?????????????????

(Worked well with the lad in the row behind me in the North Stand whose racist comments and vile comments against female officials were too much to bear.)

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=661904#ixzz1iugLIxoa

Although fair play to the OP in this thread.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

not being funny the FA cup has our name on it (2012)

big boys will knock each other out and with the MO'N effect i can see us cruising to the final like.

:facepalm:

Single posters have said the same about us today too. Think I'm done with this thread, just going to let them be.

Fair play to the OP there for confronting them about it and most the thread is fine, every club has their idiots sadly don't think it's something one can single them out for.

Ever since they've been doing alright over MON there do seem to be a lot of laughing at stupid things every fan of every club posts :p