Sunderland...

Heron

This is a funny post, mind.

The mags on here make me laugh, "Sunderland are a long way off from beating us to a transfer" "Backwards step".

Do you think players like Wes Brown and John O'Shea would go to Newcastle? Maybe 5 years ago, but not now. You have just been relatively lucky at finding hidden talents, that nobody else wanted because they thought that they were shite, and fair play to you for this, because you are doing well but if you looked at our squads on paper, ours is better. And why would Ba not come here, wouldn't have to move house, play alongside better players, and I think he would pounce at the opportunity to work with such a prestigious gaffer such as Martin O'Neill, who shall be remembered in football long after that twat Pardew has gone. Because if you compare the stats, there's really no match is there?

Face it, we are better than you, and have been for the last 4 years, and shall still be better than you come the end of May, but you can't seem to take it, you all rant on about 5-1, but the final league position means so much more. I'm sure you shall come with more excuses next season, but it's fine, I find it rather funny.

Shame, always in our shadow.

The mags on here make me laugh, "Sunderland are a long way off from beating us to a transfer" "Backwards step".

Do you think players like Wes Brown and John O'Shea would go to Newcastle? Maybe 5 years ago, but not now. You have just been relatively lucky at finding hidden talents, that nobody else wanted because they thought that they were s****, and fair play to you for this, because you are doing well but if you looked at our squads on paper, ours is better. And why would Ba not come here, wouldn't have to move house, play alongside better players, and I think he would pounce at the opportunity to work with such a prestigious gaffer such as Martin O'Neill, who shall be remembered in football long after that t*** Pardew has gone. Because if you compare the stats, there's really no match is there?

Face it, we are better than you, and have been for the last 4 years, and shall still be better than you come the end of May, but you can't seem to take it, you all rant on about 5-1, but the final league position means so much more. I'm sure you shall come with more excuses next season, but it's fine, I find it rather funny.

:yao:

Do you think players like Wes Brown and John O'Shea would go to Newcastle? Maybe 5 years ago, but not now. You have just been relatively lucky at finding hidden talents, that nobody else wanted because they thought that they were s****, and fair play to you for this, because you are doing well but if you looked at our squads on paper, ours is better. And why would Ba not come here, wouldn't have to move house, play alongside better players, and I think he would pounce at the opportunity to work with such a prestigious gaffer such as Martin O'Neill, who shall be remembered in football long after that t*** Pardew has gone. Because if you compare the stats, there's really no match is there?

Wow. Amazed by the effort they put in they're fairy tales.

It's not even a well researched wind up. 'Maybe five years ago' - what, when we had Glenn Roeder in charge and Brown and O'Shea were infinitely more important to the squad of the best club in the country? :lol:

They are starting to resemble a team now.  TBF, even under Bruce, they always looked fairly solid I thought.  Never looked like conceeding many, but never looked like scoring many either.

Really dull tactics though, it's a good job they have Sessegnon and McClean (who looks a bit of a gem).  Because barring the odd free kick and great cross from Larsson the rest of their team are so pedestrian and mediocre, dull as dishwater.

We get shit off them for singing the same songs all the while.  I could only make out about 3 or 4 yesterday.  The main one that seems to last most the game, can only be described as "owww ohh ah ow ohh owwwaa" or something like that  :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

HaHa brilliant , there obsessed with us like.

Guest Randy Savage

They are starting to resemble a team now.  TBF, even under Bruce, they always looked fairly solid I thought.  Never looked like conceeding many, but never looked like scoring many either.

Really dull tactics though, it's a good job they have Sessegnon and McClean (who looks a bit of a gem).  Because barring the odd free kick and great cross from Larsson the rest of their team are so pedestrian and mediocre, dull as dishwater.

We get s*** off them for singing the same songs all the while.  I could only make out about 3 or 4 yesterday.  The main one that seems to last most the game, can only be described as "owww ohh ah ow ohh owwwaa" or something like that  :lol:

Songs were being sung for loads of old players yesterday. Sorensen, Bobby Kerr, Marco et al. Sorensen even picked up on it on twitter, thanking the fans.

Guest WashyGeordie
We get s*** off them for singing the same songs all the while.  I could only make out about 3 or 4 yesterday.  The main one that seems to last most the game, can only be described as "owww ohh ah ow ohh owwwaa" or something like that  :lol:

And even we sung that about 5 years ago to 'Antoineeee Sibierrrrrskiiiii' ...

:smitten:

And even we sung that about 5 years ago to 'Antoineeee Sibierrrrrskiiiii' ...

:smitten:

You knew which song I was referring to  :lol: keep hearing it, but have no idea what the fuck they are singing!

Hate the way they've stolen and adapted our songs. "Sunderland boot boys" and the "Gallowgate is always full". We were singing the geordie boot boys and Fulwell end is always full songs in the early 80's. I can't take any songs they sing about loyalty seriously after their disgraceful no show after half time in the 5-1 game. SUNDERLAND TIL HALF TIME sums them up.