Sunderland...

Heron

McLean is their only player I'm worried about when we face them. They now set up to play a counter attacking game, and he's an important part of it by the looks. Him vs Simpson  :undecided:

Think Sess is a threat as well, on the flip side our threats to them will be considerably more than 2 players.

Can they make up 12 points on us between now and the end of the season? I don't think so. Pretty much a 15 point gap as well considering we'll beat them at SJP :pow:

They'll still be top dergs since MON took over as the games under Bruce didn't count as he is a Georide kernt.

Can they make up 12 points on us between now and the end of the season? I don't think so. Pretty much a 15 point gap as well considering we'll beat them at SJP :pow:

They'll still be top dergs since MON took over as the games under Bruce didn't count as he is a Georide kernt.

Since MON has taken over they have only closed the gap between us by 3 points. In fact after we played Everton, we have played Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd (twice), and Liverpool amongst others and in all that time they have gained only 3 points on us. yes during that time they have been only 6 points behind us but they have let it all slip.

The MON honeymoon is starting to wear off now and I just can't see them gaining 12 points or more on us between now and the end of the season.

Credit to O'Neill, he's galvanised them and they've improved - frankly they were hard pushed not to considering what Bruce was serving up.

However, let's look at it: they got a win over Man City where the winning goal was a mile offside after Man City had been far superior throughout, their win against Blackburn now doesn't seem to mention the fact they got 2 huge decisions wrongly go their way (early penalty, bizarrely disallowed goal), and their other 2 wins came against arguably the worst 2 sides in the league (fair play, they put Wigan's awful defence to the sword). Also, when they point out Osman's penalty which of course never should have been one, they fail to mention the absolute fluke that was their goal.

They've improved, and that's about it. They'll probably finish about where they are now, maybe sneak into the top 10. You'll without doubt finish ahead of them, it's just a matter of how far ahead.

McLean is certainly a bright prospect. Promising player who already looks the part tbh.

Looks like he can only improve too.

We should put a cheeky bid in just for a laugh.

FM-esque. Just hoy in a bid of a tenner and a day out at the Baltic, and keep adding extra tidbits on until he's unsettled.

sunderlands 'classy family club' fans....

AlcockKyranKyran Alcock

@dembabafoot hope your knee gives way and your out for a long time #praisethelord

AlcockKyranKyran Alcock

@JordanMolloy2 just tweeted demba ba the mong hahahahaha #magadropout

AlcockKyranKyran Alcock

@dembabafoot demba?leave the toon they no good for you #redandwhitearmy

Sessengon looks a good player to me.

Never watched him for 90 minutes but i can understand them wondering what all the fuss is about with Ben Arfa when they have a player doing that well themselves.

Guest neesy111

Never watched him for 90 minutes but i can understand them wondering what all the fuss is about with Ben Arfa when they have a player doing that well themselves.

He'll be off soon, he's massively homesick in the classy town of Sunderland. :lol:

He'll be off soon, he's massively homesick in the classy town of Sunderland. :lol:

Indeed, I hear he wants to go back to France.......PSG to be specific.

"f*** all wrong with him and went off just to prove a point to the ref. That's the measure of the man."

-on Cabaye

Hilarious how they call him a cheat and say there's nothing wrong with him, then go on to say they hope his leg's fucked and he's out for a few months :lol:

Guest neesy111

As much as I rate Cabaye as a player, its knackers like him Barton and Sideshow Bob Collocini who are spoiling football.

Wonderful players like Colo and Cabaye spoiling football now  :lol:

How on Earth is Coloccini spoiling football?  Because he's too good for them. :lol: