NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest neesy111

Bullard is a good player but his injury record is awful and for that reason I'd steer clear. 15 games in 18 months for Hull.

this, do we ever learn about buying players with previous on injuries?

Got a text of my mate saying Bullard was out and about in town last night and when he asked him he we're getting him on loan.

I just hope that Bullard is not the replacement for the Ben Arfa deal. It would just be another 2nd choice signing, like Best or Nolan

Hmmm...none of us saw that one coming.

Guest secteur2010

Bullard?

Christ, at this rate I'm still in with a shout, at 36 and with screwed knees.

Gimme a call, Chris, I'm doing nowt on Sunday.

Got a text of my mate saying Bullard was out and about in town last night and when he asked him he we're getting him on loan.

I just hope that Bullard is not the replacement for the Ben Arfa deal. It would just be another 2nd choice signing, like Best or Nolan

They're completely different players for completely different roles, so I doubt that.

Going by the trend of the rumours, we're looking for a midfield anchorman AND a withdrawn striker. (Trequartista, for those in the know)

Bullard a couple of years ago but he has hardly played and priced himself out of a move to Celtic so he is not going to be cheap.  Also, doesn't he like the social life and little too much as well?

Bullard's on £45k a week at Hull. He was in the local paper this week saying that he doesn't want to go out on loan and wants to play for Hull.

This from a Hull fan....

bloody hell... the less jimmy bullard plays the better he seems to become...

stop imagining things! his injuries have made half the player he was for fulham and wigan! WAKE UP! he obviously isn't the worst player we have but he's not a miracle solution!

And another...

God bless Newcastle, the only club insane enough to take someone like Bullard off our hands. Here's hoping...

Bullard is out until mid-september according to Hull anyway.

Meanwhile, reports in Norway claim Newcastle again sent scouts to check out midfielder Per Ciljan Skjelbred.

The 23-year-old has been watched by various United regimes, but none of them have made a serious bid.

Skjelbred was in action for Rosenborg in their Champions League encounter with FC Copenhagen, which the Norwegian side won 2-1.

Taken from Chronicle article

Are we ever gonna give up on Skjelbred?!?

Guest johnson293

Meanwhile, reports in Norway claim Newcastle again sent scouts to check out midfielder Per Ciljan Skjelbred.

The 23-year-old has been watched by various United regimes, but none of them have made a serious bid.

Skjelbred was in action for Rosenborg in their Champions League encounter with FC Copenhagen, which the Norwegian side won 2-1.

Scouting him again? This is almost getting as bad as Roeder scouting Kuyt!

Scouting him again? This is almost getting as bad as Roeder scouting Kuyt!

I don't even think you can call it scouting anymore, NUFC could probably write this lads autobiography the amount of times we've scouted him

thats reassuring, doesnt feel like a transfer window without chron skjelbred link

Good thing if we sign Bullard will be that he is woefully short of match practise too.

Gosling injured till whenever,Cambell too much Wedding cake so i can see a pattern emerging sign him up  :thup: