NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I think there are better options out there, but do people think we will be going back in for N'Zog over the summer? I know it was a bit of a desperation bid in January but Pardew clearly rates him.

Not convinced on the Zoltan Gera links. Think we will still be trying for Elmander and Larsson, maybe Taiwo aswell dependant on Enrique.

Keep on seeing stuff about Gervinho and Gameiro on here. Any actual truth? You been scouting them?

We're building a French/African-players-based-in-France superteam innit, because they all love us now thanks to Barfa. :snod:

Reo-Coker is a steaming pile of s****.

Agreed! He's  utter shit. He's incapable of hitting one decent pass. And he got no football intelligence: dribbles instead of passing or passes to late. Knowing Villa's salary policy,  he's probably well paid too. No thanks! 

"According to German sources, Newcastle United, West Ham United and Liverpool are all considering Renato Augusto for the summer market."

From Wiki:

In summer of 2010, it was reported that Manchester City was very interested in the talented Brazilian, but the reported fee of £14M was too small to interest Leverkusen staff in selling one of their key players.

Zigic

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1859/josh.gif

If we're signing immobile, past it donkeys to lump it long to, I'd rather we brought Jan Koller out of retirement - he'd be on a free, too, and probably wouldn't ask for huge wages. And he'd still be better than Zigic.