NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest johnson293

Man U fans seem to think we're getting Macheda in on loan.  :undecided:

If we were still to get Maiga or Roux, would a loan deal for Macheda really be that bad?

Obviously I wouldn't have him as our only striker signing this window, but as an extra option/backup for the squad?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If we were still to get Maiga or Roux, would a loan deal for Macheda really be that bad?

Obviously I wouldn't have him as our only striker signing this window, but as an extra option/backup for the squad?

Why would they let him go out on loan for him to struggle to get onto the bench?

Guest johnson293

Why would they let him go out on loan for him to struggle to get onto the bench?

Aye - hopefully it is bollocks.

If we sign Maiga or Roux then Macheda would be 5th choice at best for me and even then I would prefer Vuckic or Sammy getting a chance.

Agreed.

if we have to be in line with the rest of europe in terms of transfer windows, we should start our season at the same time as them. all this shit should be done before the season starts imo, ridiculous how almost every single club does their deals in the last few days.