NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Sky Bet:

Liverpool now 2/1 favourites to sign Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge today. They were 9/1 to sign him before, but we've seen a steady stream of bets this afternoon.

If this happens, I think we should make Fat Mike eat Pardews poop!

Could this open the door for Carroll to come back in a cut-price deal...? HA!

Why on earth aren't we chasing Sturridge, signing that lad would be an immense buy. He will impact straight away. so what if he's £18m, thats half the price of Ca$$oll!!

How'ay Cashley.

Because he's not available.

Guest ToonUltra

Sky Bet:

Liverpool now 2/1 favourites to sign Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge today. They were 9/1 to sign him before, but we've seen a steady stream of bets this afternoon.

If this happens, I think we should make Fat Mike eat Pardews poop!

Could this open the door for Carroll to come back in a cut-price deal...? HA!

Why on earth aren't we chasing Sturridge, signing that lad would be an immense buy. He will impact straight away. so what if he's £18m, thats half the price of Ca$$oll!!

How'ay Cashley.

Because he's not available.

Neither was Carroll. Money talks....well that's what i was told..

http://www.fanatix.com/news/newcastle-to-finally-secure-much-needed-striker-signing-583/

Newcastle United are battling with Fulham to sign Olympique de Marseille and French international striker Andre-Pierre Gignac, according to Mercato 365.

Gignac did not show up for training this morning in Marseilles, and assistant manager Guy Stephan admitted that the forward had gone abroad to discuss a potential transfer with teams.

Those are believed to be Fulham and Newcastle, with the latter the favourites after the Cottagers moved for Bryan Ruiz of Feyenoord.

Newcastle have needed a striker ever since the departure of Andy Carroll to Liverpool, with none of Leon Best, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands or Nile Ranger appearing likely to grab the 20 goals a season manager Alan Pardew craves.

Perhaps Gignac is that man, but his shaky form for Marseille means Magpies fans ought to be cautious.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Who the fuck is Robert Berič?

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Talk of Maribor striker Robert Berič #nufc

4 minutes ago

20 year old striker. Was considered a wonderkid by some guys on a Slovenian forum three years ago.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cheers, I'm assuming the wonderkid tag doesn't fit anymore or what?

Can't imagine he's what were after really.

Probably not :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Sky Sports sources understand Newcastle could make a late move to try and hijack Fulham's swoop for Bryan Ruiz.