NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I've heard from a good source that we'll sign three players tomorrow. Two from the same club.

Hmmm

I've heard from a good source that we'll sign three players tomorrow. Two from the same club

As much as I know this is 99.9% bullshit, these types of posts always fill me with a little bit of hope which then gets crushed the next day. Just like the takeover thread.

Guest palnese

Guys, we're clearly not going to sign Xavi and Iniesta!! Cant believe people think we will....

Are you serious? :lol:

Guest palnese

I've heard from a good source that we'll sign three players tomorrow. Two from the same club

As much as I know this is 99.9% bullshit, these types of posts always fill me with a little bit of hope which then gets crushed the next day. Just like the takeover thread.

Keefaz is a funny guy, but I don't think he's joking.

We'll see.

Keefaz is a funny guy, but I don't think he's joking.

We'll see.

Trust Keefaz implicitly, and his source.... and his sources source.

If Keefaz is making this up then I fear his impeccable record of lushness on the forum is going to be tarnished beyond repair. It would be like finding out Santa Claus and Jesus don't exist all over again. Worse, even.

I wait with baited breath until tomorrow, frantically hammering F5 until then and beyond. I invite all you other believers to join me.