NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Vince McMahon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It does pose the question, if all of your team were put into a Royle Rumble, who would win? I realise a lot comes down to what position they come in (have to be rational, here) but who do you reckon would come up trumps?

:tiote:

This.

Plus Andy Carroll, Joey Barton...

Hands down tbh :lol:

Vince McMahon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It does pose the question, if all of your team were put into a Royle Rumble, who would win? I realise a lot comes down to what position they come in (have to be rational, here) but who do you reckon would come up trumps?

:tiote:

This.

Plus Andy Carroll, Joey Barton...

Hands down tbh :lol:

Nolan would be the imovable object everyone teams up to eliminate.

Xisco would be the guy that slides under the bottom rope at the beggining then hides under the ring until almost everyone is eliminated.

Ranger would come in bushwacker style take forever, throw a punch, miss and eliminate himself.

I know this probably should have gone in the other thread, but when in the transfer rumours thread...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Depressingly little to get our teeth into this morning.

It will go right to the wire now ( probably deadline day ) with our next match being after the window closes!

Admin - Can all the wrestling references be editted and put into the under 9's forum?

They've even got their own "wrestling-football" thread - no need to pollute the rest with this gibberish...

WHAT?

The negativity shown by some posters on this board really has hit 'rock bottom' when they have to complain about anything that is remotely off topic. It's pushing me over the 'edge' and I'll be 'stone cold' and 6 feet under with the help of an 'undertaker' if it carries on much longer. We need our 'brood' of admin' to give these pessimists of 'mankind' a good old fashioned 'stinky face'.

Admin - Can all the wrestling references be editted and put into the under 9's forum?

They've even got their own "wrestling-football" thread - no need to pollute the rest with this gibberish...

WHAT?

The negativity shown by some posters on this board really has hit 'rock bottom' when they have to complain about anything that is remotely off topic. It's pushing me over the 'edge' and I'll be 'stone cold' and 6 feet under with the help of an 'undertaker' if it carries on much longer. We need our 'brood' of admin' to give these pessimists of 'mankind' a good old fashioned 'stinky face'.

:lol:

Miserable cunts.