NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I wouldn't say it's motivational - he probably just doesn't rate him as a striker. It's all about personal preference at the end of the day.

Best stepped up last season, when the majority had already wrote him off.

I don't think we'll really know if he's consistently good enough at this level until he's played more games. As there's still some attributes to his general play that aren't that good.

Still, you certainly can't fault his attitude.

Best has the footwork of a lower division player so I can understand why people don't rate him. He looks positively clumsy at times. He does know where the goal is though and puts them away if the cameo from last season was anything to go by. I'd rather have him as a back up striker than Shola.

I think if Pards goes for the one up top tactic which most seem to think he is, Best wouldn't fit that role. He's decent at sniffing out chances in and around the box, but from what I've seen his link up play and awareness aren't good.

He's worth keeping as an alternative though, without a doubt.

Would he be available for as little as £2m? Would be nice to have 2 rb's for competition, isn't he quick as fuck? If im thinking about the same player.

Very fast, contract runs out next year and will not sign.

Would he be available for as little as £2m? Would be nice to have 2 rb's for competition, isn't he quick as f***? If im thinking about the same player.

Very fast, contract runs out next year and will not sign.

Ah cheers, i remember watching a game some time ago, they spoke about him, all i remember is that he was very fast. How's his technical ability? Better than Simpsons?