NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Peruvian footballer Paolo Hurtado could follow in Nolberto Solano footsteps by signing for Newcastle in England to show the best of his football.

Bosses at the English club have been following "Caballito" (Pony), thanks to the legacy left behind by Solano there where he is loved and remembered.

It is worth mentioning that in addition to Newcastle, a Belgian side wants to have his services, however, President Guillermo Alarcón is asking for $800,000."

Scored today in a 1-0 win.

I know this will never happen so shut the fuck up (:lol:) but it would be hilarious if we spent £15m on 2 class left backs.

Shut the fuck up.

Pieters will cover left and centre back.

Guest Stephen927

It's an absolute must to get Coloccini signed up to a long-term deal. I reckon he could do a job in the top flight well into his 30s.

It's an absolute must to get Coloccini signed up to a long-term deal. I reckon he could do a job in the top flight well into his 30s.

Pardew said in the post-match quotes (or pre-match) that the club were working on two contracts at the moment. Hopefully one is Colo.

It's mad that like a few others have suggested I too will be disappointed if we end up with the Dutch first-choice left-back instead of Cissokho.

We are spoilt brats.

Andre Ooijer has 55 caps for Netherlands, being a regular for them doesn't necessarily mean you're ace.

Pardew said in the post-match quotes (or pre-match) that the club were working on two contracts at the moment. Hopefully one is Colo.

Barton & Simpson are my guesses.

Yes ridiculous. The only possible explanation (and this is an outsider) for this is that Pieters can play centre back as well and we see him as a utilty defender. But why would he come here to do that? Are we offering way £more than he's on now?

One will be Simpson, I'd love the other to be Colo.

Barton & Simpson are my guesses.

It's mad that like a few others have suggested I too will be disappointed if we end up with the Dutch first-choice left-back instead of Cissokho.

We are spoilt brats.

Andre Ooijer has 55 caps for Netherlands, being a regular for them doesn't necessarily mean you're ace.

Aye, fully appreciated that, but we're not exactly class ourselves. Was more commenting on how most of us haven't seen enough of either to judge anything, but all would seem to prefer Cissokho based on price, reputation and computer games.

We are spoilt brats.

Aye, fully appreciated that, but we're not exactly class ourselves. Was more commenting on how most of us haven't seen enough of either to judge anything, but all would seem to prefer Cissokho based on price, reputation and computer games.

Aye fair enough, I'm one of them too tbf & I have never seen Pieters play but Cissokho's performace for Porto at Old Trafford still resonates in my memory. Either/or I think will be a real boost to the team mind (obviously)

We are spoilt brats.

Pretty much this.