NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I doubt very much that we'll buy both, I was taking the piss.

We will and you will just have to lump it.

If we do buy both then I'll have gender reassignment surgery.  I'll then change back so you'll just have to trust that I did it, you know I'm as good as my word.

Ah I never realised. :lol: I thought I was being dead, dead original.  OK, I'll eat an iPod.

Great St. Bernadette's minds think alike and all that. Would have to be an old school iPod mind, no way are you getting off with a Shuffle.

Without clicking on the link could you give me a brief summary what that's about? ;)

Would swap Ranger for Jerome, they can fuck off with Best though.

I'd struggle to justify swapping Smith with Jerome, comfortably one of the worst strikers I've seen play regularly in the Premier League.

I'd like to see Ranger fuck off. Best is never going to be a top player but he can count himself very unlucky that we seem to be trying to show him the door. I thought he was  making up for what he lacked with a good attitude - and I think he could still get better.

In fact he could well be the best striker we have atm, depending on Ba

Without clicking on the link could you give me a brief summary what that's about? ;)

I'd struggle to justify swapping Smith with Jerome, comfortably one of the worst strikers I've seen play regularly in the Premier League.

Only you could try and spin Smith leaving into a negative thing.

Only you could try and spin Smith leaving into a negative thing.

:razz: