NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Depends what you think makes it the best.

Personally as a match going fan I wish the Premier League was more like the Bundesliga. Of course, the German teams don't compete in Europe in the same way but frankly how well Chelsea or Manchester United 'represent' this country continentally doesn't concern me in any way. They represent their club only and even that's a push these days when you consider where the financing, manager, board and players come from.

The Premier League tends to have a tempo that can make even the shittest quality teams (Wolves vs mackems the other day for example) fun to watch. Despite all the money sloshing around the teams towards the lower end of the league still largely splurge on dross and short term solutions. Maybe if the money that trickled down went on building up the youth setups of these clubs then the national team wouldn't have such slim pickings in terms of players. Or maybe employing managers that have a long-term plan for the clubs instead of just picking off the managerial merrygo round over and over again might make for more actual progress.

The league is the best marketed, richest and most profitable but the whole thing is a crock of s*** tbh. It's a corporate playground built on sand and hardly anything to bleat about proudly like pundits and the likes do. I do enjoy watching the Premier League, particularly considering that the money involved has brought in some fantastic players (watching Silva almost makes the plastic nature of their success excusable) but I hardly take pride in how 'strong' the league is. Anybody that does is a bit of a whopper tbh.

You're at the other end of the spectrum, though. Anti-British would be a nice way to put it.

Well, no, that's utter bollocks. As a fan of Newcastle United I hate the way the Premier League (and football in general tbh) is, and the fact that people take pride in a league that shits on supporters and doesn't represent them in any way whatsoever is daft.

Don't see what is wrong with my post at all. Then again you seem to love the fact that City are basically ruining the league completely.

Based on what? :lol:

I predicted they'd win the league this year and once admitted that I like Mancini. That's as complimentary as I've ever been about them.

Ron, you're extra punchy these months man - skip on the annual Florida trip?

Colocho somehow manages to become a worse poster as each day goes by.

And that's f***ing saying something. He's been on fire the last couple of days like, and it's not even a WUM-way.

what way is it then ?

Colocho somehow manages to become a worse poster as each day goes by.

And that's f***ing saying something. He's been on fire the last couple of days like, and it's not even a WUM-way.

what way is it then ?

Idiot way. I should know, takes one to know one.

Giroud and Mbiwa might be ruled out if the Montpellier chairman sticks to his word.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/16415/7357190/Montpellier-rule-out-sales

Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin claims no sales will be sanctioned in January, despite speculation linking the club's key men with moves.

It is reported that the likes of Younes Belhanda, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and Olivier Giroud are attracting interest from afar.

Premier League outfit Newcastle are the latest to be linked with Giroud, as Alan Pardew attempts to bolster his attacking options.

The Magpies are also believed to hold an interest in highly-rated defender Yanga-Mbiwa, while Borussia Dortmund head the list of Belhanda's suitors.

Numerous other clubs are said to be keeping a close eye on events in France, with New Year raids being prepared.

Montpellier, though, have no plans to sell, with it vital the club are able to see off any interest in their most prized assets if they are to preserve their standing at the top of Ligue 1.

"It is very clear, no player we want to keep will leave during the winter transfer window," said Nicollin

Not for sale at any cost?

Sounds familiar

:troll:

Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent has alerted Newcastle and QPR after revealing the Tottenham striker has still not agreed a deal to join Lokomotiv Moscow.

The 29-year-old had reportedly signed off on personal terms with the Russian side, and was just waiting for Spurs to agree a fee.

However, Pavlyuchenko's representative Oleg Artemov has given new hope to Rangers and the Magpies, who are both in the market for a new striker, by insisting, while there are offers on the table, nothing has yet been decided.

‘Roman has one-and-a-half years left on his contract with Tottenham,’ Artemov told Sport Express. ‘And who found out that it's Lokomotiv that has agreed anything with him?

‘He hasn't signed anything. There are more offers. We are learning, analysing and talking about them.’

When asked if Lokomotiv are the only Russian club to make an offer, Artemov replied: ‘It's not true. This is not the reality.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/884148-roman-pavlyuchenko-transfer-hope-renewed-for-newcastle-and-qpr#ixzz1fwEVYbZs

:undecided:

Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent has alerted Newcastle and QPR after revealing the Tottenham striker has still not agreed a deal to join Lokomotiv Moscow.

The 29-year-old had reportedly signed off on personal terms with the Russian side, and was just waiting for Spurs to agree a fee.

However, Pavlyuchenko's representative Oleg Artemov has given new hope to Rangers and the Magpies, who are both in the market for a new striker, by insisting, while there are offers on the table, nothing has yet been decided.

‘Roman has one-and-a-half years left on his contract with Tottenham,’ Artemov told Sport Express. ‘And who found out that it's Lokomotiv that has agreed anything with him?

‘He hasn't signed anything. There are more offers. We are learning, analysing and talking about them.’

When asked if Lokomotiv are the only Russian club to make an offer, Artemov replied: ‘It's not true. This is not the reality.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/884148-roman-pavlyuchenko-transfer-hope-renewed-for-newcastle-and-qpr#ixzz1fwEVYbZs

:undecided:

Just agent BS, imo.