NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'm pretty sure the transfer window was invented just to keep Jim White on SSN.

I remember when we signed Owen, he was sent up to present him to the fans and David Craig (or whatever he is called) was snubbed out despite camping outside of SJP every transfer window and everytime something happend.

Guest neesy111

I'm pretty sure the transfer window was invented just to keep Jim White on SSN.

I remember when we signed Owen, he was sent up to present him to the fans and David Craig (or whatever he is called) was snubbed out despite camping outside of SJP every transfer window and everytime something happend.

that was done cos freddy was very close pals with jim, and the relationship is nothing to do with football.....

I hate myself for even having an inkling of believe these will happen.

I know I feel dirty for even reading this stuff.... then when it hits home you feel gutted even though you knew deep down it was never going to happen anyway.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Where's this Flamini stuff even come from?

I'd w*** myself red raw if he came. Exactly the type of creative midfielder we've been crying out for since Roeder was in charge. Not that any of this will be true btw :lol:

Flamini is not creative, more combative!

The reality is that Flamini had one decent season at Arsenal, having not done much at Arsenal prior to that, and having done nothing since at AC Milan. Why do people think he is so unattainable? We are the type of club he should be looking to move to actually, and he would be a good player for us for sure. Would be awesome. Hope it's true.

As far Ben Arfa. He's still a player of great potential, but he hasn't come anywhere near to fulfilling his promise at all. Now he can't even hold down a place in the Marseille team. Why is he considered so unrealistic then? They have actually made him available haven't they? Hope it's true we are trying for him also. Maybe he needs to have a go in a different league, and if we do get him and he does well, he's young enough to then be sold on at a big profit if we can't keep him.

Let's not feel to sorry for ourselves guys. Not sure if we are in for these players or whether we will be getting them, but they are certainly not too good for us by any stretch of the imagination.

The reality is that Flamini had one decent season at Arsenal, having not done much at Arsenal prior to that, and having done nothing since at AC Milan. Why do people think he is so unattainable? We are the type of club he should be looking to move to actually, and he would be a good player for us for sure. Would be awesome. Hope it's true.

As far Ben Arfa. He's still a player of great potential, but he hasn't come anywhere near to fulfilling his promise at all. Now he can't even hold down a place in the Marseille team. Why is he considered so unrealistic then? They have actually made him available haven't they? Hope it's true we are trying for him also. Maybe he needs to have a go in a different league, and if we do get him and he does well, he's young enough to then be sold on at a big profit if we can't keep him.

Let's not feel to sorry for ourselves guys. Not sure if we are in for these players or whether we will be getting them, but they are certainly not too good for us by any stretch of the imagination.

I think we would have a chance at getting them both, provided we had the money to sign them permenantly or on loan, money to pay the wages and hope to hell no-one comes in for them other than us.

You would think if the rumblings are true Villa would be a more likely destination for Flamini.

Yeah, because we'd all benefit massively from playing Ranger over Benjani.

Remember our debates about Andy Carroll ?

Yes, you said he had a better touch than Lovenkrands, you were completely wrong.

On the main rangers forum (follow follow) an ITK who is rarely wrong (apparently) reckons we are in for Kenny Miller

dunno how true it is. Just putting it out there

On the main rangers forum (follow follow) an ITK who is rarely wrong (apparently) reckons we are in for Kenny Miller

I read that somewhere else, might have been RTG.

Quote from Otamendi about our "interest".

http://www.telam.com.ar/vernota.php?tipo=N&idPub=192885&id=367377&dis=1&sec=1

Asked about the possible interest from Newcastle in England, he said he was unaware, and was concerned about the language joking, "I do not know any English, I'm lucky I can speak a little bit of Spanish".

Lucky he can speak Spanish because the Four Amigos can teach him.

ive heard the rumour, hope its not true hes gash